|10-My Birthday|

Guess who's birthday it is? I'll give y'all a hint, it's mines🙋🏽👸🏽💁🏽. It's my birthday so this imagine is dedicated to me. Lemme get into it.
•••••
Dedicated to Me👋🏽

April 12 a.k.a My Birthday

" Troy I Had Fun Last Night" I said looking at him as I sat on his bed and he slid on his gold chain. " That Was A Good Idea"

Last night, Dillyn, Lucas, Amber and I had a movie night and watched some of our favorite movies. He said it was part one of my birthday turn up since today's my birthday.

I had fun. We had snacks, I made macaroni and cheese (my favorite shit), we had mozzarella sticks, potato skins and other shit. We all love food so it was a feast. We joked like we always do, talked about shit, messed with each other, etc. It was just a good night over all.

Dillyn had told me to bring my outfit for today because he wanted to have a sleepover with me and he didn't want me to drive early in the morning like that. So I brought my stuff and was able to get ready this morning.

" I Thought Ya' Would Like It" He said. " It Sounded Like Some Shit That Ya' Would Like"

" How You Know?" I asked pretending to start crying. " That's Such A Brotherly Thing To Know Troy"

He just sat next to me on his bed and looked down at his phone, paying me no mind which he shouldn't. I hardly pay him any attention since he always sayin' stupid shit.

" Ya Look Beautiful Sis" He said grabbing his chain off his dresser and looking at me smiling.

" Thank You" I said happily

" Thank You" I said happily. " You Look Nice. I Like Your Outfit"

" Thank Ya'" He said and then stood up and held his hand out for me to grab after he put his phone in his pocket

" Thank Ya'" He said and then stood up and held his hand out for me to grab after he put his phone in his pocket.      " Come On"