|9-World Star (Requested)|

Dedicated to IssaCancer_Luv
•••••
" Amb What The Hell They Lookin' At?" I asked Amber as Dillyn, Lucas, Amber and I were walking in the mall.

" Who?" She asked stopping and looking where I was looking.

" Them Two Thots Over There" I said, nodding my head towards were they were staring at us at the food court.

" What Y'all Stopped Way Back There For?" Lucas asked as him and Dillyn stopped and looked at us.

" It's Some Hoes Starin' At Us" Amber said. " It's Cause We Cute Kay"

" You Right" I said. " They're Mad"

" Hella" She said as we continued to walk with Dillyn and Lucas.

" Y'all Gon' Be On World Star If Y'all Fight Them Hoes" Lucas said and Dillyn laughed. " Shit I'll Watch That Shit Over And Over Too"

" Lucas Shut Up" Amber said.

" It's Prolly Cause Y'all Wit' Us" Dillyn said. " That's Why They Starin' At Y'all"

" Shut Yo' Ugly Ass Up" I said hitting him. " You Ain't Even Cute. How You Not Cute But I'm Cute? Blake Cute. My Auntie AKA Yo' Mama Is Cute-"

" Aight Aight" He said. " Ya' Thank I Ain't Cute. Ya' Think Ya' Big Cousin Ugly?"

" Yes I Do Think You Ugly. Cause You Are" I said. " And You Annoying"

" Ya' Is Too" He said and then pulled me into a hug. " I Luh Ya' Though"

" I Love You" I said and then easily got distracted. " Ooo! Amb Look!"

" You See That Makeup Thing Too!" She exclaimed and I nodded my head.

" I Just Looked Over At It" I said.

" Come On" She said grabbing my hand and we walked into whatever store it was in.

" Wheya Y'all Goin" Dillyn asked as they watched us walk into the store.

" To Look At This Makeup Holder" I said. " Dont Trip. Y'all Go Head"

" Amber You Got Enough Makeup Holders At The House" Lucas said.

" Mhm" She said and then lowly said to me. "You Know I'm Getting It, Right?"

" I Know" I said and we busted out laughing.

A Few Minutes Later

" Well That Was Successful" Amber said as she held her bag and I held mines.

" It Was" I said and we walked into Foot Locker where Dillyn and Lucas were.

" Oh My Goodness" Amber said and I looked over at her.

" What?" I asked and she nodded her head towards a section in the store.

I looked towards where she was looking and i laughed a little.