~Poems~

Mae sat in her bedroom, listening to music online. She taps her fingers against the futon frame, humming to the music.

     Selmers was sitting on her doorsteps that led up to her house. She was writing poems with a juice box in between her legs.

     Mae got up, closed her laptop and headed outside. She headed up over to Selmers, "Sup Selmers.".

     Selmers glanced up from her notebook staring at Mae, "Hi Mae" She took a sip of her juice box putting her pencil down.

     "Nothing much, pulled an all-nighter." She brushes off her shoulder, proud.

     Selmers chuckled staring Mae in the eyes. "That's cool, I stayed up watching all the Sharknado movies." She made a chomping motion with her paw.

     Mae tilted her head slightly. "All? I though there was only one Sharknado  movie. That's weird." She frowned.

     "They're not very popular," Selmers shrugged "There's 4 of them."

     "Geez." Mae rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "Wanna hang out?"

     Selmers face lit up as she stood up rather suddenly. "Sure!" She ran inside to put her notebook on a table, then she ran back out.

     Mae grinned, starting to walk to the Clik Clak diner, Selmers following behind her.

~End Scene~