~Poems 3~

On their way to Selmers house, Mar stared deeply into Selmers eyes. She nodded off, in a dream stare with the eyes.

Selmers waved her hand in front of Mae's face when they arrived, Selmers opened the door for Mae.

Mae snapped back to reality, walking insidem "Thank you." She admired the tidy house, she sat down on the couch.

Selmers closed the door, walking over and sitting next to Mae. She wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

Mae blushed lightly, resting her head on Selmers shoulder. "I wanna watch Sharknado." Her ears twitched.

Selmers grabbed the remote, turning on Sharknado. She rested her head on the top of Mae's head, watching the cute cat stare at the TV.

Mar was entranced by the movie, paying no attention to her surrounding. The light in the dark room was almost soothing. She quickly fell asleep on Selmers shoulder letting out quick purrs inbetween snores.

Selmers smiled falling asleep herself.

The next day, Mae was awake in the same position she fell asleep in. She was watching the ceiling fan go around and around.

Selmers slowly opened her eyes, hearing Mae hiss at the high power ceiling fan. "Having fun?" She managed to say in her slight sleep coma.

Mae jumped a bit, not knowing Selmers had woken up. "Uh! Yeah!" Her cheeks burned red.

Selmers stood up, walking over to the kitchen. She grabbed a bag of gummy worms putting them in a bowl. She grabbed two juice boxes, walking back over to Mae sitting next to her. She placed the gummy worms in the middle of them, she handed Mae a juice box.

Mae sipped the juice box as Selmers resumed the movie marathon.

~End Scene~