Kabanata 2

2 Weeks. It's now 2 weeks after that incident but Klare is still in coma. Palagi ko sinasabi sa kanyang gumising na siya kasi miss na miss ko na siya. I am not a guy who's into church but now I always go to church just to pray for Klare's situation. I fuckin' miss her. And it damn hurts.

Those weeks have been pure hell for me. Pure hell because every time I saw my cousin's with their loves I can't stop myself to felt insecurities. If Selena and Rianna didn't ruin my wedding with Klare I think we're now happy.

I am still thinking about Klare when someone make a fake cough to catch my attention. When I look at her. It's Rianna. I just raised my eyebrow and she just smiled at me.

"Napaka-taray mo talaga! Buti na lang natagalan ka ni Klare!" Pabirong sabi nito pero agad ko siyang sinamaan ng tingin kaya naman nag peace sign lang siya sa akin.

"What do you want?" I asked her as cold as ice. Actually she's still my friend nagkaroon lang ako ng konting sama ng loob dahil sa ginawa nila ni Selena.

"I just want to say goodbye to you, EJ!" Then she smiled sweetly. I just shooked my head then looked at Klare again.

"Then? You already said your goodbye. Go ahead!" Nang-iinis na sabi ko sa kanya kaya agad naman niya akong hinampas sa braso ko.

"You're such an asshole! Buti nga natulungan pa kita tungkol kay Selena e. So? Can you do me a favor? " she pouted and I just raised my eyebrow. I don't think it's a good idea.

"What favor? Huh?" Nakatitig ako sa kanya ng mariin nang biglang may umuno sa gilid namin. Damn! Lahat ba ng tao may ubo ngayon? Tumingin naman agad ako sa direksyon na iyon at nakita ko ang Ahma nila Klare. I bowed by head a little a tinanguan lang ako niyo.

"Can I talk to you for a while, Elijah?" She asked me carefully. I just smiled at Ahma and then assured her that we can talk.

"And for you Rianna? Get out for a while! Baka ano na namang gusto mong gawin sa apo ko." Ramdam ko ang galit at diin sa mga salita ni Ahma habang nakatingin kay Rianna.

Pilit na ngumiti lamang si Rianna at tiningnan ako ng masama dahil sa ako ay nagpipigil ng tawa. Ngunit ng muli siya kay Ahma at nakita niyang nakatingin ito sa kanya ay agad-agad na siyang lumabas sa kwarto ni Klare. When Rianna was already gone she lead me the way to the living room of Klare's private room.

"So for you? Mr. Montefalco? What's your plan?" Ahma asked me.

"I want to marry her again when she woke up, Ahma." I answered politely but she just shook her head. As if she is not believing in my words. And damn! It hurts. It hurts that the Ahma of the girl you love doesn't believe your words.

"Are you kidding my, boy? What do you want to do with Selena?! You two have a child and she told me that!" I stiffed when I heard those words coming from Ahma's mouth. Me and Selena have? What?

"Don't let yourself be fool again by Selena, Ahma. I am deadly serious that, the little girl who ruined my wedding with Klare is not my child with Selena. I can't remember everything na may nangyari po sa amin. So don't me." Dahan-dahan kong binitawan ang mga salitang iyon dahil ayokong may mangyaring masama sa Ahma nila.

"Seriously? Selena! Come here!" She said her voice was still calm but you can sense anger on every words that came out from her mouth. When I saw Selena coming towards us my mind already got blank. I want to kill this fucking slut! When she looked at me she just smirked.

"What is it, Ahma?" She asked with gentleness on her voice. A typical pathetic lying bitch.

"Who's the father of the little girl? A while ago? Huh? Don't you dare fool me Selena! I am not kidding." Their Ahma said then Selena stilled for a while then she back those evil grins that's plastered on her face.

"It's him!" She pointed me and looked at her Ahma like she wants to get her Ahma's sympathy.

"You can fool anyone but you can't fool me, Selena!" I smirked at her then handed the brown envelope to her Ahma.

"A DNA test? What's this?" She asked and looked at me with her scared eye. I told you. You can fool anymore but not me. Uh-huh!.

"Not me, Selena! Not me! Actually alam ko na, na gagawin mo ito. So I prepared myself. Nagpunta na agad ako sa doctor for DNA test. Remember when you and your Ahma talked at the police station? I looked for that little girl and I got her hair strands for the examination. And the result is 99.9 negative. Don't us, Selena. Especially me. You may be smart but I am more smarter." I winked at her at tila nanghihina namang napayuko si Selena dahil sa knayang pagkakapahiya. I looked at their Ahma then started talking again.

"As far as I know, Madam? The father of Selena's child is on the New York. Why don't you ask her?" I smiled playfully.

"How Selena? We gave you everything? Right? Pero bakit may anak ka na?" Nanggagalaiti sa galit na tanong ng Ahma niya. And then I think it's the right time to excused myself.

"If you'll excuse me , madam." I bowed my head again but I think they didn't hear me because they are too busy with their war. Pathetic and poor Selena. I can't believe she can do that. I thought she's an angel but I think I'm wrong.

Lumabas muna ako sa kwarto ni Klare at nagpunta sa rooftop nitong ospital upang magpahangin ng mahagip ng mata ko sa Azrael. My bra! Damn! I miss this asshole!"

"Asshole!" I tapped her right shoulder at mukha naman siyang nagulat kaya ng makita niya ako agad niya akong inambahan ng suntok ngunit nailagan ko.

"Still weak , bra!" I grinned at him then he just smiled. And that's it I know that we're now okay.

"Damn, bra! I don't think I can survive a week without you!" He said then turn his voice into a husky thingy!

"You're so disgusting! Fucker!" I laughed and I heard him laughed hard too.

"Well? Love is 69, And Azrael Ian Navarro Montefalco III will be your great fucker." At tinaas-taas pa nito ang magkabila nitong kilay. Napailing na lamang ako sa kalokohan niya. Nagkwentuhan lamang kami ng nagkwentuhan then suddnly my phone vibrated. It's Erin.

"Erin? What's you—." My questioned for her cut off by her.

"Damn you! Elijah! Don't bother to ask me. You better be here! Klare is awake!" Muntikan ko ng mabitawan ang cellphone na hawak ko sa sobrang bigla. Fuck! My Klare is awake! Lakad-takbo ang ginawa ko at nakasunod naman sa akin si Azrael habang papunta kami sa kwarto ni Klare. I can't wait too see her smiles again.

Nang nakaharap na ako sa pinto ay dinig ko ang masayang tawanan ng mga pinsan namin. Huminga muna ako ng malalim saka pinihit ang doorknob. When I successfully opened the door. Ay katahimikan na ang bumalot sa loob ng kwarto at lahat sila ay nakatingin sa akin. Napatingin ako kay Klare at nakita ko sa mata niya ang pagtataka. But why? Is she not happy that I'm here. Is she rea—.

"Sino siya?" Klare asked that made all the people on that room gasped.

The thoughts that's running on my mind suddenly explode like how my world explode when she talked. And that was the worst words that I've heard came from her mouth since she woke up from that fucking coma. I smiled painfully.