Chapter One: The Past.

[Narrator's POV]

There once a girl. As usual, she does enjoy her highschool life. There, she met a guy named Kyle. Kyle was a cheerful guy. He'll always able to make her crack up, and saves her from those sad moments.

Days past by, her feelings are building up inside of her. Until graduation day came, she finally had the courage to tell Kyle her feelings. She told Kyle to meet up at park at 6 o'clock. The moment she came to the park, she saw Kyle was hugging someone. And yes, it was Evelyn. She couldn't bare to see her bestfriend hugging Evelyn, so she run away.

Until next morning, Kyle kept bugging her. When the school got dismissed, she suddenly went out the classroom and went home. But usually, she'll always go home with Kyle. As she walked, Kyle was running after her. The girl didn't even looked back, she thought that she just wants to take revenge on Kyle.

But at the sidewalk, something went wrong. The moment Kyle shouted the girl's name, the girl looked back, but a tradegy happened. A speeding vechicle suddenly came close, at that last moment, the girl got to see Kyle's last smile. The girl deeply regret what happened. She took the burden all to herself.

The girl's name is Christine.

Guys, this story was inspired by an otome game "Ghost Love". This story was made to give the summarization of the game, hope you like it.