Chapter 7: Bestfriends

Sunny's POV:

"Sunny-yah! Wake up!"-Jungkook.

This has been the 10th day he did this.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's annoying face.

Jimin actually permitted him to do the job of waking me up everyday.

"Yah! Its a weekend today!"

"I know! You should wake up we'll go somewhere."-Jungkook.

"Just drag Jimin with you!"

"I can't. We have a practice remember? And Jungkook think about our offer and take care of our turtle."-Jimin said and left.

"I'm not a turtle! Ugh!"

I shifted my attention to Jungkook who's laughing at me again.

"What offer is he talking about?"

"He's offering me to join BTS."-Jungkook.

"Well then you should join!"

"Should I?"-Jungkook.

"Yeah. You have great vocals right?"

"I'll tell Jimin then. But first get up!"-Jungkook.

I followed what he said.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know."-Jungkook.

Normally I'll hit him. But because he's my bestfriend now, I won't.

"Look at this guy. You don't even know where to go."

"I'll let our shoes take us anywhere."-Jungkook.

I just nodded and pushed him outside my room. I took a shower and wore a simple black crop top with white ripped jeans. Then I got my jacket and my phone before I went downstairs.

"Lets go!"-Jungkook said as he pulled my arm.

I locked the doors and followed him.

"Where do you want to eat?"-he asked.

"Eat?"

"Eat breakfast. You haven't ate anything yet."-Jungkook.

"I'm fine I normally don't eat breakfast."

"Thats not fine. I'll tell this to Jimin."-Jungkook.

"What?! He's gonna scold me again so just keep quiet!"

"Ok then after you eat breakfast."-Jungkook said while looking at me seriously.

"Ok fine. Lets eat pancakes right there."-I said as I dragged him to the nearest pancake house.

***

After eating we decided to roam around Seoul. We don't know where we're going but we're both having a good time anyway.

"Look!" I pointed the stall which sells cotton candies.

We went near the stall and saw a promo written on the paper.

'Free couple shirts for couples!'

"Give us two please."-Jungkook said to the vendor.

The vendor gave us two cotton candies.

"Wait! Here's your couple shirt! I hope you two last long!" she said as she gave Jungkook the shirts.

We both stared at each other in shock.

"Well.. it would be harsh if we give it back right? Lets just keep it!" he said with a smile.

I nodded and laughed at his cute face.

The shirts are both white in color. One has the word 'princess' written on it and half of a heart, the other half of the heart is on the other shirt which has the word 'prince' written on it. Sounds too cheesy but we don't mind.

"Can we rest for awhile?"

He nodded and we both sat on the bench nearby the park. We saw kids playing and some are bonding with their families.. it reminded me of how much I miss mom and dad though.

"What are you thinking about?"-Jungkook.

"I just miss mom and dad. I haven't seen them for awhile... its been 6 months I guess."

I was still in highschool then and I'm in college now.

"Me too. I miss my parents so much.. its been 6 years I guess."-Jungkook.

I felt bad for him... I realized how young he was when his parents left.

"Its ok.. I know they're always watching on you. Just look at the sky and I'm sure they're there."

He followed as I said and we both looked at the sky.

"Good thing I met you... its a coincidence that Jimin was your brother. I finally got the chance to meet the whole group again."-he said while still looking at the sky.

"You guys have been great friends."

"Yeah... and I also have you as my bestfriend now. I have every reason to be happy."-Jungkook.

I smiled at what he said.

"Its nice to have a turtle as a friend you know."-He said with a grin formed on his face.

"I'm not a turtle!"

I was gonna slap his shoulders again when he avoided my hands.

"I said stop with the violence will you?!" He said while running away.

"Yah! I won't stop!" I said while chasing him.

We looked like kids chasing each other in the park.

"Gotcha!" I said while running away.

"Oh you wanna play it like that huh?"-Jungkook.

I ran as fast as I can and was even tempted to climb on a tree when I saw him right behind me. I suddenly stopped when I bumped to someone who turns out to be Jungkook.

"Gotcha." He said as he started tickling me to death.

"Yah yah! Stop it!" I said while bursting into laughter.

"Jungkook! I can't breathe!"

He immediately stopped and we both laughed when we realized we were already on the ground.

"You looked hilarious back there! How could you attempt to climb a tree?"-he said as he laughed.

I began to laugh at myself too.

"I had no choice! You were right behind me and suddenly saw you infront of me in a blink of an eye."

He suddenly stopped laughing.

"Is there something wrong?"

He didn't answer and I saw him looking somewhere. I stared on where he's looking at and realized that he was looking at a man in black.

He looks creepy.

"Do you know him?" I asked with a frightened tone.

"We have to get out of here Sunny." he said as he pulled me away.

Whats going on?

~

See you in the next chap!

- g