Chapter 34

*1 year later*

Lauren POV

To say I was nervous would be an understatement, here I am standing in a beautiful white and gold dress, hair straightened with light make up in front of about 200 people. I look up and my eyes meet with Zayn who's a few feet away with a mic. An amazing year and a half led to this very moment that will lock down everything. Zayn starts singing and I crack a small smile, seeing him in his white slacks and button up shirt, gold vest and tie, makes everything more surreal. My thoughts are broken by the sound of the doors opening. I look towards it and can't help the smile the spreads across my face as Normani comes in with Papa J, white and gold dress, beautiful curls down her back with just the right amount of makeup. My eyes follow her until she's right in front of me, she looks to Zayn and gives him a slight wave as he continues singing, he slightly nods his head then she looks to me.

"Hi" I mouth to her

"Hey" She mouths

I look into her eyes, seeing and feeling the amount of love and happiness that's been there since I finally got her to let me in.

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in and follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
Oh I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

I notice a few tears escape her eyes and I reach up to wipe them away.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

Zayn finishes up and stands behind me along with Dinah and Kehlani. Zendaya, Ariana, and Ally behind Normani. Dinah taps me and give me a big thumbs up.

"Family and Friends we are gathered here today to witness these two loving ladies come together in holy matrimony, let's say a prayer for the couple" The priest says

"Lord, we come to you today and ask for guidance, today we are joined by these two beautiful souls who are here to commit to a lifetime in your favor Lord, we ask that you push away all evil that may try to destroy these two, we pray for a peaceful ceremony as these two families and friends are joined to witness these two marry, in Jesus name we pray, Amen"

"Amen" We all say

As time pasts everybody shares a few laughs and smiles. We share our vows and Zayn hands me the ring.

"Lauren, repeat after me" The priest says

"I Lauren Jauregui"

"I Lauren Jauregui"

"Give you this ring as a symbol of our love"

"Everlasting love and support"

"For today, tomorrow,and for all of eternity through thick and thin"

I place the ring on her finger and she repeats everything back.

"Do you Lauren Jauregui take pride in being united with Normani Kordei?"

"I do"

"Do you Normani Kordei take pride in being united with Lauren Jauregui?"

"I do"

"With the power vested in me and by the state of New York, I now pronounce you Wife and Wife, you may now kiss the bride" The priest smiles

I swiftly connect out lips and bring my hand up to her cheek. She deepens the kiss and makes it more passionate, causing my heart to feel fuller. I don't notice all the claps and cheers until after we pull away, I smile at everybody then turn my attention back to Mani, this blessing that I get to spend the rest of my life with. I lean in and kiss her again.

"I love you so much" She smiles

"I love you too Mani"

A/N: This is the last chapter guys 🙃 THANK YOU TO ALL WHO READ HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED IT!