one

the loud clanking on pots and pans woke Augusta up.
"what the hell Stephen?" she asks her long time boyfriend. their small apartment by Times Square has plenty of street noise that she can get use to, but pans? Stephen must be making something good.

"what?" he asks.

he walks into the bedroom with flour on his nose and Augusta's pink apron tied tightly around his waist.
"never mind." she says with a smile. she sits out of bed and walks to Stephen and gives him a kiss before walking to the kitchen to see what he's making.

a mess. he's making a mess. "i hate messes!" Augusta yells. quietly to her feet, she laughs just thinking of what can possibly be made of what's lying in front of her. a carrot, eggs, apples, and flour. "doubt it's good..." she mutters quietly before turning to Stephen. "what are you making?"

"eggs." he answers.

Augusta walks and takes the carrot into her hands. "a carrot?" she asks before taking a bite out of it.

Stephen laughs before nodding, "i got hungry last night and forgot to put it up." Augusta laughs before laying on the couch to check her texts.

"phones been blowing up like crazy." Stephen adds.
~
Unknown Number

Unknown Number | 7:54 am
hey! welcome to the Avengers cast!

Augusta | 8:26 am
who are you?

Unknown Number | 8:27
Oh! i forgot Chris Evans!

Augusta | 8:28
😂 Capsicle?

Evans | 8:28
heck yeah!

Augusta | 8:29
wow.

Evans | 8:30
Wanna meet the rest of the team?

Augusta | 8:47
Totally!!