Memories (Ch. 1)

Chapter 1
Kristen's POV

*in Grade 9*
I get pushed into the locker by some girls. Being the new kid always sucks, but I kind of gotten used to it. You know, after moving like, 10 times a year or something. My parents say that we'll be staying here for a long time, I doubt it. I've never connected closely with anyone, just so that neither of us get hurt when I leave, again... Some girls smirk at me as they pass by. It's only lunch period but I already feel like shit. Proves how girls can tear someone up that easily and fast. I go to the cafeteria, where I get kicked out of my seat, by what seems to be "the popular" obnoxious people. I go decide to eat outside, it's a nice summer day anyway. I go to the farthest tree through the field and sit under it. Suddenly, someone sits beside me.

"Hey, new kid" he snickers. I look to a super attractive guy who's talking to me.

"Hi.." I shyly say.

"Name?" He asks.

"Kristen, you?"

"Mitch, what's up?"

"Eating lunch alone.." I murmur.

"Why?" He asks.

"I don't want to get bullied from those people. Plus, it's more peaceful out here" I reply.

"I won't let them hurt you" he grins.

I have a small smirk smile.
"Really?" I ask. He nods.

"No one every likes talking to me.." I mumble.

"But I think you're cool, and pretty, hang with me, and I promise you, no one will lay a hand on you"

Liar.

*19 years old*
It's been about 3-4 years since I've seen Mitch. He promised to protect me. What a liar.

I feel blood dripping down my nose. I've just been punched in the face multiple times by my "boyfriend"

"You think you're winning, you're not" I smirk weakly.

"Screw you!"

"You too" I reply.

"Have you broken your diet?" He asks.

"..I kind of did.." I whisper.

He slaps me across the face. And kicks me in the stomach.

"I'll let you go, for now, go ahead, run" He smirks and I run back to my house.

Just another normal day, for me anyway. I look myself in the mirror and wipe off the blood, covering myself in makeup to make it less noticeable.
I take my bag and decide to take a walk, for the rest of my day.
I go to the beach, just to settle down and relax, walking around the beach. Suddenly, I see someone familiar in the distance. Along with some other people, the person is using their phone to record what they're doing. I ignore it, because that's what I always do. Ignore everything. As I walk past, one guy stares at me, speechless, with a camera in his hand.

"Kristen?" He asks with a familiar voice. I turn to him, and see the most hated face to me.

"Liar!" I murmur.

I hit him multiple times to the point I'm crying.
"Kris, what's wrong" he steadies me.

I turn and start walking fastly. He throws his camera at his friend and runs after me.

"You said you'd protect me! You liar!"

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"You know what I mean!" I exclaim.

"No, I remember, but why is it such a big deal?" He asks like a douche.

"Mitch, don't you get it? Once-once you left... I-I-I just-"

"What?" He asks.

"I'm being abused."

Those words struck like lightning, and then he turns red.
Does he still really care?

DONT HATE ME FOR DELAYED CHAPTERS, BLAME WRITERS BLOCK! Anyways.. Xoxoxo
~captainbajanquake