CHAPTER 2 - Like A Miracle

Kei starts crossing the road and is about to be hit by a car.Like miracle,Joshua pulls her back.He reached her at the right time.

"Stupid!!Are you trying to kill yourself or what?!!",said Joshua with anger

"Stupid!!Are you trying to kill yourself or what?!!",said Joshua with anger.He is mad about her foolish acts.

He was about to grab his phone,to inform everyone that Kei is doing fine.And again something like miracle happens,he just in time to catch a faint Kei.

💕💕💕

Something that being called pain is still lingering in her chest.The light is seems like becoming clear as she open her eyes.

"You're awake",said someone that suddenly entered her room.

Why he's here?in my bedroom?

"What's happening?",asked Kei coldly.

"You were missing earlier.. and almost to close your eyes forever then you collapsed and here you are",told Joshua nonchalantly.

Kei raised her eyebrows.Of course she's feeling confused.

"I don't trust you.. what's happening for real?",asked Kei.

Joshua heavily sighed.He guessed that she must really hates him.

"I'll just let the others tell you then",said him and leaved her bedroom.

"She's awake?",asked Sujeong,which is currently waiting outside of Kei's bedroom.As one of her close friends,she can't help to be relax 'till she see Kei's condition whether Kei is really doing fine or not.

He just nodded then walked away.He seems tired and not in a good mood.

Something happens isn't?

💕💕💕

"Why she fainted then?",asked Jeonghan after heard the full story from Joshua.

"I don't really sure why but I heard her parents nagged to her something about medicine.. so I guess she must forgot to take her medicine",answered him.

"That's sounds logic.. so she has a disease?",said Jeonghan.

"Maybe",said Joshua.He can't fully explain to Jeonghan since himself doesn't even know the real situation.

She must in hard times right now

Even though,she treats him bad but there's still the feeling of sympathy in his heart.He's still feeling worry about her condition.His feeling mixed between mad and sad.

"Right now .. tell me what's your feeling?",asked Jeonghan out of the blue.

"What's nonsense you're talking about?",Joshua asked him back.

Aigoo.. what's the sudden with this kid?

"Just answer my question",said Jeonghan.

"Okay then.. my feeling is mixed",answered Joshua.

"That's a good sign!",responded Jeonghan excitedly.

"A good sign?"

Jeonghan just ignored his question.He's thinking about dramas that gonna be happen soon.

Eo?what's wrong?why this person is smiling like an idiot?

💕💕💕

"Ah-jusii.. "

She closed her eyes tightly.This is something that she can't face especially when she's alone.

"Je-bal.. don't do it"

She keeps begging for help even though she already knew that's useless.The tears are slipping on the both of her cheeks.

"Shh.. you should just enjoy this",answered him with a smirked.

Maybe this is the end for me
The end of Kim Kei
Annyeong..

Like a miracle,
He's here.

"Whatever you're doing right now just stop it"

"Huh?Tsk.This guy is trying to be a super hero?"

In a blink of an eyes,that drunk ahjusi already beaten up by Joshua.He knows self-defense skills since he lived in Los Angeles.That's why it's so easy for him to beat up a person.

"You're really a stupid person!Are you already out of your mind?why you're alone at this late?!",like that day,he's feeling mad because of her foolish acts.

Kei is speechless.There's no words that explain her condition right now.

"I don't know what's happening to your life if I'm not here to save you",he continued his speaks.

Then he just realized something.

Such a fool..
She's hurts and you just nagged to her~

"Are you okay?",asked him since he just noticed that one of her knees is bleeding.

But Kei is not giving any responds.She just wiped her tears.Her tears still doesn't stop to flow.Maybe she's still feeling afraid.

Sulking?or what?

"You can't walk?",guessed Joshua.

And still no responds.

Is she being mute for real?

Kei suddenly slowly to stand up and she's forcing herself to walk.

Even this is hurts.. but I want to show you that I'm not a burden
I AM NOT A BURDEN

"Are really sure that you can walk?,he starts to smell something wrong.

She doesn't give him any responds.Besides,she stares at the ground and praying that she can reach home fast.

Joshua heavily sighed.He stand up in front of Kei with his back facing to her before he lower his body a bit.

"Get up.I'll carry you home",said Joshua.

"Ani.I'm okay.. you can just leave me here",answered her coldly.

Finally she's talking but..

He doesn't has any options but to carry her like the bridal style then

He doesn't has any options but to carry her like the bridal style then.As they arrived at Kei's house,he lifted down her on a couch.

"Mr.Kim?Mrs.Kim?",called him awkwardly.

"Omo.. Kei-xi!!!"

Her parents panicked as they saw her condition.

Why you're always in trouble?