1. A Normal School Day

Aidens outfit and messenger bag--^^ ( i sort of own the same messenger bag)

The sunlight streamed into her room and fell on her soft face. The pleasant warmth and the sweet chirping of the birds woke her from her deep sleep. Her sat on her bed and smile at the beginning on the new day.....

This is how a new morning is for many of the protagonist's of the books. But I am not one of the apparently! Also this is my life story.... I writing this so that those who are like me out there wont feel alone and have the satisfaction of knowing 'well there is someone else like me too'. Well you all that no one likes being alone... Even if they say that they wants to be alone a small part of their heart will wish for company. What in the heck am I rambling about? Well back to my beautiful beginning of a new day...

"Arrrrghhhh Mom!! Shut the curtains.. My eyes.... Ahhh.."I wailed like the brat I am at my mom for letting the harsh sun light into my room. Gods of heavens I hate mornings.

"Shut up and get your ass of that bed you have school in less than one hour." my sweet mom screamed back at me. Thanks mom.

"Aideeee...."my little brother Samuel came in screaming and jumped on my bed tackling me back to the place I wish to spend the rest of my day. 

"Whats all the ruckus in you room Aiden?"my dad came to my room and asked.

"Well isn't this a nice day. We all having a family reunion in my room... So why dont I take a day off from school today and we can have a nice family outing or something?" I said with all the sweetness I could muster.

"Not a chance Aiden. Get ready fast I'll take you to school today." he replied with an amused smile at me.

"Nah dad I'll take my bike. Now all of you out... I have less than one hour for school" I said hile pushing the three of them out through the door. 

Hey in between, did I properly introuce myself? No? Well sorry.. I am the worst author I know. Well I am Aiden Rodríguez (and I am a girl). I am in the 2nd last year of my school life. Well me and my little brother Samuel are the adopted children of Mr.NicolásRodríguez and Mrs.CamilaRodríguez- our sweet dad and mom. But until now they have never given me any sign to show we are not family, we are actually even more closer than blood related families. No offence meant there. They even accepts me for who I am. I wont label myself a tomboy because I hate most of the sports other than Athletics, because it involves less rules. I can label myself as a girly girl too because I hate makeup or dresses or skirts. I am comfortable in my sweats or jeans. I am not a nerd either. So what am I? An OUTCAST. Now adays all schools have these stereotypes going on and those who cant be categorized into any of them are an out cast. I fucking hate school although I am sociable and have many 'friends' I sit alone cause the differences are too big. I dont go where I am not wanted. I am 5'5" tall and sort of fit. I have black hair that reaches my shoulders and I usually never tie it back. I actually like my hair a lot because it sort of fluffy and soft. Enough of my rambling and back to my crazy reality...

*********approximately 35 min later

"MOM! Where are my shoes!!" I yelled while running downstairs.

"They are in the shoe stand under the stairs honey." mom replied back

I wore my shoes as fast as I could an ran out while taking the keys of my bike. Yes I have a two wheeler license and I am also a careful driver. I am actually lucky to have parents who have craze for bikes just like me. I own a KTM duke 300 with custom paint job. I named her Rayo. Yep I decided my bikes gender to be female cause of personal reasons.

"Be careful honey and wear your helmet too."my mom yelled at me from the kitchen.

"YEAH MOM BYE! Bye dad!"

I wore the helmet and set out for school. The school was 10 minutes far from my home. I rode my bike as safe as possible with a high speed. I think luck was on my side today because I reached school before the bell and even managed to get my books out for class. Now being a senior was not easy cause teacher never goes easy on you. They are even crueler than Cruella de Vil and I am totally serious here. I have physics in the first slot. Mrs.Morgan teaches the seniors physics and she gives me creeps. I entered the class and sat near the window. Our class has the 2 chairs for one desk arrangement. Usually people I dont talk with sit next to me. But no luck for that today. I turned my head from the window hearing the scarping of the chair next to me. I was greeted with a crazy grinning face.

"Hey Aiden! Back from your den!" Marcus said to me while still grinning like an idiot. Its his own personal joke that I haven't understood yet. Also what does this boy drink everyday for this much cheerfulness. Isn't he tried of grinning like that from every morning to evening? 

"Hello Marcus.." I said in the politest tone I could gather. You see Marcus and I are both athletes. It was him who pulled into the club. Otherwise I would have lived my life quietly with my music club. But I think a small part of me thankful for him I guess cause I enjoyed being an  athlete more.

"You are still pissed of at me aint you. I am sorry Aiden but you have to come for the sports meet or our school will fail. You are our only hope." 

I just let out a long sigh and said " This is the last time. Okay?"

"Yes yes Aide.. It's the last time. Thank you!" he screamed out loud which earned us some glares.

The teacher came soon and took her lesson and gave 3 assignments. After hours of boring lecture about kinetic theory and something else the class finished. Our school has a different system unlike other schools. We only have three slots a day. But each slots has 2 hours. So next is the short break, then I have AP calculus and then lunch. All our club activities are after school and we dont have to take classes like arts or music. Instead they are all part of the clubs. Its pretty boring if you ask me. I come to school to see one face mainly. But today I haven't seen that face at all. Well I will see that face at track practice for sure. 

I replaced my books at the locker for next class and chatted with Marcus for sometime. 

"Hey Aiden.." Isabella said after hugging me from behind. She always does that and give me a fright.

"Holy Crap Bella! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Well did I not? Then shouldn't you go clean your pants?" she and Marcus makes a good pair. Both has the creepiest grins ever.

"Haha very funny. Its an expression you idiot!"

"Well it as funny for me"she said before running of to somewhere.

What an idiot! But its an idiot I like. Isabella dont judge me unlike her friend Sofia. If anyone can annoy me in a second its only Sofia. The usually calm me can become a beast if Sofia starts her drama. Well I walked to the next class and smiled and said hello to people I know on the way. Well seems like I have a long day ahead. So I better save up my energy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So How's The First Chapter???

 Boring? 

Too long? 

Too short?

 Please tell me. Even if you didn't rate please comment cause this is the first ever book I wrote so I need all the advice I can get from you guys.

Thank you for reading my sweet choco llama's.......💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

See ya!!!😋😋😋💙💙💙💙💙