Dad.

You put on Chips collar and got up from your seat. "Could you take my parents and Chip to my trailer, I need to speak with the twins," you asked Sebastian. He nodded his head and directed the guest to your trailer.

"James, Angelo I need to speak with you two," you tone was serious. They unwilling departed from their dad and looked towards you. Ben was beginning to stand up but you caught his arm so he could stay. You sat James and Angelo beside each other. Ben and you sat on the concrete in front of them.

"Are we in trouble?" Angelo sheepishly asked. "Not at all, I want to tell you something the both of you have been asking quite a lot," you fiddled with your fingers. "Remember that day when you asked where your daddy was?" The twins gradually nodded their heads.

"I said your daddy was a very busy guy, the special type that spent months and months away from home," your throat began to close. "I didn't lie about that, he really is a busy man but sadly he doesn't live with us. He lives in another home," you voice was shaky.

"How did you and daddy meet?" James enquired. You smiled, "We met while working. He's an actor just like me. We worked on a movie together and we lived with each other for a very long time."

"Did he leave because of us?" Angelo eyes became watery. "No he didn't, he would've never left if he knew he was going to have two gorgeous twins," Ben piped in. "He would've loved to be beside your mummy and raised you two, but him and mummy would get in a lot of fights. One night the fights ended but so did their relationship, but he didn't leave because of you two," Ben wiped Angelo's stray tear.

"Not so long ago I saw your daddy. He didn't know about you two. He was very happy to know he had two boys. He was so anxious to meet you that we made a Skype call so he could see his two boys," the truth was beginning to unravel.

"You have already seen your dad, but today you got to meet him," James and Angelo were still confused. You lead each of Benedict's hand onto Angelo's and James', "Benny is your dad."

They sat still, no motion whatsoever. Their stare was toward Ben, it was a blank emotionless gaze. Ben began to grow worried. "I'm so sorry I kept this from you I should've told you who your daddy was," you joined your hands with theirs.

The instantly stood up and tackled Benedict with a hug. "Daddy," they hid their faces on the cave of Ben's neck. "My sweet, sweet boys," he hugged them impossibly close. Ben could feel James and Angelo's tears. You began to cry as well. Sooner than later Ben joined.

Ben brought you in the hug. The sight from afar broke the hearts of a few cast members and crew. A family being reunited. Ben kissed his sons' head, "You must be awfully tired, lets go get you in a bed to rest." The boys allowed him to get up.

Angelo was practically falling asleep while walking, you picked him up and carried him. Ben did the same with James. During the walk they fell asleep in the arms of their parents.

"Sebastian you're a lovely man," you could hear your mother compliment when you opened your trailer door. You walked in, Ben followed behind. "Set him on the bed," you whispered to Ben. He gently set James on one side of the bed and did the same with Angelo.

You went to stand beside Sebastian leaving Ben stranded alone. "They know now and they're happy. Don't tell them about Ben's marriage and other kids, at least not yet," you looked toward your parents. They nodded their heads, your mom gave a death stare to Ben making him uncomfortable.

"I'll be going now," he knew he wasn't welcomed there. He walked out of the trailer, you followed behind him. "Ben, thank you for them. I missed them so much. Thank you," you gave him a proper hug.

"Thank you for letting them know I'm their dad," he breathed in your scent. You kept your arms attached to his body, not wanting to break the contact. "I'd love to spend more time with them, once they wake up," he softly said. "Yeah, they'll want to be with their father once they wake up," you responded.

"Just keep your wife and kids on the down low, for now at least. Knowing about you must've been overwhelming, I couldn't imagine how it would feel to know they have other siblings," you finally departed from his embrace. "I understand," he lightly smiled.

"Thank you again, for this," you began to shift to enter your trailer again. He let out a trapped sigh once you were out of sight.

"You couldn't have possibly forgiven him," your dad claimed. "I did," you confirmed. "It wasn't his right to say something like that, right Sebastian?" Your mother included him in the discussion. "I-uh," he was stuttering.

"You don't have to answer," you turned to him. "Actually it's good they mended their problems. Less chaos from the media. They'll see it more as a love problem between you and Ben now. The attention will be averted from the twins," Rob chimed in.

"What do you mean by love problem?" Sebastian curiously enquired. "It's not that hard. A couple breaks up, the woman ends up pregnant but the man finds someone else. The woman stays faithful and doesn't get into another relationship during the pregnancy because it's too much to cope with. On the other hand, the man has already..mated with other women and begins a relationship with the one he likes the most. It could take months or years before the old couple knows about each other but once they see each other again they reconnect, but it's too late now. The man has started his own family or vice versa," Rob explained.

"When the media finds out about this conflict they like to make the ex's turn on each other and leave the offsprings as a vulnerable target. If the man and woman are united but not in a relationship, it becomes more of a challenge to have the kids in the media and it turns more into a love problem between the man's and woman's relationship," Rob lost your parents during the conversation.

"Because Ben and I won't have our kids in the media then they'll target us to get some drama or something out of this conflict," you summarized. "Exactly," Rob said. "What if the woman finds another man while the love problem is happening?" Sebastian asked. You quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Simple, the media turns it into a love triangle," Rob was an expert at this. "But that won't happen because you won't be seen on the streets with Ben," your mother commented. "Mum, I am capable of making my own decisions. I will let my children visit their father and Ben will be allowed to visit them in our flat," you were becoming aggravated with your mothers comments.

"He is the father after all," Seb commented. "Thank you," you hugged his arm. "We've got to go check in at the hotel," Rob broke the conversation. "What no, aren't you staying?" You worryingly asked. "Dear, we all don't fit here, it's just Rob, your father and I who are staying at a hotel. The kids will stay with you," your mother affirmed you. You hugged them both goodbye.

It was just you and Sebastian silently standing in the trailer, collecting his thing before leaving. "Hey Mr. love triangle guy," you and him chuckled at the nickname. "Thank you," you kissed him on the cheek, close to the corner of his mouth. "You've always been here for me since we began filming, thank you," you gazed up into his eyes.

He looked down into yours, "It's a pleasure." He had the sensation to close the gap between yours and his lips, but he estimated it wouldn't be the right moment. Not after all the overwhelming events that have happened. Instead he kissed your forehead and went to his own trailer.