Chapter 1

I woke up frozen. I always forget how cold it got in the pool house. I got up and quietly tip toed over everybody and went to the house so I could get a head start. 

     Mom and dad were still out somewhere.  I flushed the toilet and started to brush my teeth. The toilet made it's usual noise of the running water but it kept going on and off. It kind of reminded me of the Tardis from Doctor Who.

     I imagined it suddenly appearing in my bathtub then thought that it probably wouldn't fit. I continued brushing my teeth after the toilet stopped running. I washed my face and could hear the noise again. I looked to see if the water was running and it wasn't.

      All of a sudden, that blue box which I had known of as the Tardis started fading into the bathroom. I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran outside and back to the pool house. 

     "Dude! Wake up. The Tardis is in the bathroom at the house."

     "Ha ha. Very funny. I'm trying to sleep." Eddie says, and then rolls over to the other side.

     "I'm serious. It's the Doctor for crying out loud. You really think I'd be making this up?!"

     "Fine. If it'll make you happy." He replied.

     We woke up Ewan and Rachel and headed in the house. I stepped into the bathroom and the Tardis was gone. 

     "If this is your way of getting back at us for April fool's, this is the worst one yet. Face it sucka, you lost the war; and besides you're a little late bud." Rachel says.

     "But I swear it was right here." 

     I walked up to the bathtub and before I reached it my face smacked into something hard and I fell to the floor. The Tardis appeared out of nowhere. 

     "Oh wow." I heard Rachel say in her sarcastic voice.

     A head popped out of the door. It was a man with thick medium  length hair, brown eyes, light skin, a tiny nose and some stubble. 

     "I am terribly sorry for that. Are you ok?" He looked at me and then looked up. "Oh, hello. How are you?" He says.

     "Confused." Eddie and Ewan say together. 

     "I'm not buying it." Rachel says.

     He helped me off the floor. "What did I tell you?" I say.

     "Wow." Rachel said in her sarcastic voice again.

     "I'm a..." The man looked around. "..Water pipe inspector." He showed us ID.

     "That paper's blank." Eddie says.

    "Wow. Way to state the obvious." Rachel remarks.

     "Just sayin'." 

     "Huh. That usually works." The man said.

     "Can I see the inside of your Tardis?" I ask.

     "Oh my gosh." Ewan said in a monotone voice

     "How did you know what this is?" The man asked.

      "You're the Doctor right?" I say. "Yes." He replied. "Not a type of doctor, not doctor so and so, just simply-"

     "The Doctor. We know." We all interrupted in unison.  "And the TARDIS is a Time And Relative Dimension In Space." I ended. "Can we have a look?"

    "You can go in there by yourself. This is ridiculous." Ewan says. 

     "Sure. You're welcome to explore." The Doctor says. Eddie, Rachel and I went inside; Ewan stayed behind, crossing his arms and pulling his eyebrows together. It was bigger on the inside than it was on the outside; just like usual; and just like every episode Iv'e seen when a new person is introduced to the Tardis, Rachel jumps out and circles around it and then comes back inside. "Radical" She says. " Ewan, you have to come in here."

     "No thanks. I'm good." He replies.  "No. seriously." Rachel says. "Fine." He looks on both sides and behind him before he comes in. His eyes widen and his hands cover his mouth. "Oh my gosh." He muffles out.

     "I thought you said you always take me where I need to go. Why do I need to be here?" The Doctor says. He kicks his foot on the base. When he circles around and reaches for the controls sparks fly.

     "OK I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kicked you." He replied.

     "I don't believe this!" Eddie exclaimed. 

     "Alright, let's go." The Doctor says.  "Go where exactly?" Ewan asks. "Don't know yet." He replies. He started flipping switches, pushing buttons and pulling levers. The Tardis starting making the whooshing sound.

     "He left the brakes on." Eddie, Rachel, Ewan and I say in unison.

     "Hey! I happen to like this sound and how on earth did you know that?" The Doctor says.

     "We happen to watch tv." Rachel replied. "Hmm. I don't know how tv could help you to know about this stuff. You guys are starting to really scare me." The Doctor says.

     "Ha. I'm sure there are a lot more scarier things out there than us." Eddie laughed. "You're absolutely right my dear boy." The Doctor replies.

     We all jerked forward as we tried to grab on to something. Finally the Tardis landed. The Doctor checked the monitors. "We're in an area of the Tuvan Taiga in 1620. Let's go take a look outside shall we?" 

     Eddie and Ewan looked at each other and shrugged. We went outside and got blasted by cold air. Snow is covering the ground and the trees and growing the opposite direction with their trunks in the air.

(A/N: This is the beginning of one of the girl's days. She watches Doctor Who and her friends watch the same thing. They know everything about him. This is just part of what is happening. There are more chapters to continue this one. This story does not end here.)