Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Joseph Joestar x Reader

Joseph Joestar x Reader
~Teach Me How to Dance~
(I'm still taking requests as well!)

When you taught me how to dance
years ago with misty eyes

You walked into the room, wearing the (f/c) dress Lisa Lisa had presented to you. She had wanted you, Joseph, and Caesar to learn how to dance. You were fairly certain Caesar already knew how to dance, and you knew a little about it, as your mom had taught you when you were little. Joseph, however most likely had no idea, hints to this were given by his constant shuffling and nervousness when anyone mentioned the matter.

every step and silent glance
every move a sweet surprise.

"Joseph, you will dance with (y/n)." His eyes widened as he looked down at the smaller girl with (h/c) hair. He blushed slightly, much to his dismay. He turned to face the girl and she turned as well, giving him a full view of her figure. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was left down and hung around her shoulders while her long lashes blinked occasionally over her
(e/c) eyes. Her (f/c) dress complimented her perfectly, and it was something he never thought he'd get the chance to see. Joseph wanted to say something, anything, to the girl in front of him, however he was at a loss for words. Her voice broke his trance. "I guess we're partners, huh?" He nodded silently.

Someone must have taught you well
to beguile and to entrance

You looked skeptically at the man in front of you. "You alright, Jojo?" He looked to the side. "Of course I'm alright! W-why wouldn't I be?" You shook your head with a smile. "You act off, that's all." He shook his head nervously. "Not at all! I'm right as rain!" You chuckled. "Whatever you say, Joseph." He rolled his eyes. "I've told you, time and time again, call me Jojo." You chuckled, happy he was slowly getting back to his normal self. "Now, I have some business to attend to, Caesar will monitor your lesson." Your eyes widened as Jojo interjected. "Hey! Just where do you think you're going? You can't just make me show up in a monkey suit and ask me to dance with someone then leave!" Lisa Lisa turned. "I can. And I will."

for that night you cast your spell
and you taught me how to dance.

He sputtered for a while, then held out his hand nervously. "Let's get this over with." The girl chuckled and placed her smaller hand in his own. "Nothing better to do." He gently guided her to the center of the floor as Caesar cued up the music, sending Joseph a thumbs up. "How exactly does this work?" The girl chuckled. Put one of your hands on my waist." Joseph was nearly floored. "Your what?" (y/n) chuckled once again. "My waist you idiot, now come on, you're making it weird." She had a blush on her own cheeks now, as Joseph slowly moved to place his left hand on her waist. She looked to the side, her breathing becoming slightly elevated. She jumped slightly as he made contact, then relaxed trying to act as though nothing happened.

Like reflections in the lake
I recall what went before

Truth be told, you had a somewhat large crush on the behemoth called Joseph Joestar. He took another step closer, causing you to jump slightly and your face to heat up. "You're the one that's acting weird now, (y/n). I'm not getting to you, am I?" The smirk he wore made you want to slap it off his face, but for the sake of your lesson you postponed it. "I'm fine. Now shut up." You placed your hand on his shoulder. It was now his turn to jump. You chuckled, deciding to mock him. "I'm not getting to you, am I?" He scowled as you smiled, getting on his nerves was one of your favorite things. You were fairly certain he knew this as well, as he would also find some way to get you back. "You're lucky you know." Your head turned sideways. "Why is that?" You placed your free hand in his and positioned it correctly, as you had seen in the movies you watched and pictures you had seen. "Because...you're the only that could kick my ass if I did anything back."