Beginings

Luffy POV

I opened my eyes,  after making sure she was asleep. Her face was flushed from the heat, while her black hair was spread out everywhere. She slightly  swayed  in her  hammock. "M-mm." She mumbled, in her sleep.

I  couldn't go  to  sleep  tonight. When  I  asked  Sanji  for  meat, he  refused. 'Dumb  Sanji.' I  thought sourly, crossing  my arms. So  I  came to  Lilk, to  ask  if  she  could  ask  Sanji  for  food  for me.

I  found her asleep on  the  deck. "You got  a .  . . Mr. . . Death." She smiled, subconsciously. "Hey! Lilk, what  are  you  dreaming  about?" I  asked.

She flicked my forehead. "About  death." She grinned, her arms wrapping around my neck.

I  smiled back, petting  her  hair. "I  hope I  haven't been causing trouble." She spoke, her voice laced with guilt. "Yeah, you  were." I  stated, without  thinking. She  was silent. "Oh! But  we  really  enjoyed, it." I  lied, my facial expression, giving it away. She sighed out a  breath of relief. I'm glad she wasn't able to see me.

"Is  Sanji-san  not giving you meat again?" she asked, her  eyelids fluttering. I  stepped  back. "Oh, sorry! She was stirring  for a  little." she apologized. Her  lips turning into a  frown. "Milk  is having a  nightmare." she explained. I  nodded.

No POV  (kind of  a  bio)

Lilk  was  a  special  person. She was an alter-ego  of  Milk, who recently joined our crew. Her kind  and  gentle  side  is  never down until Milk  is  asleep.

However, Milk  is  a  ruthless  and  cold-hearted  person  who  could freeze  Aokiji(metaphorically) with a  single glance. You could find her kicking Chopper  around and pulling  Nami's  hair while dragging her along  the ship. Zoro  became a  personal  servant for her against his will, because he didn't want to fight against a  woman.

She ate  the  plant-plant  fruit, and became able to tie  up  Nami  when she wanted to torture her, the days she was bored. It was painful for the crew to hear her cries, but  Nami  favored  Lilk  the most and would never want to hurt Lilk's  body.

Everyone else  steered clear of her. The only person she liked was  Robin. They only put up with her because  Lilk  was the nicest person alive, and only wished for our  well-being. In the night she cooked  us  breakfast, tuned  Brook's  violin, stocked  up  the  cola, organized  Chopper's  workroom, polished  Zoro's weights, watered  Nami's  orchard, and assorted  Robin's  books. She was the ship's housekeeper.

Most of all, she always restocked the fridge but fishing throughout the night without rest.

Luffy  POV

Lilk's  face brightened up, a  happy  blush lighting her cheeks. "I'll catch extra today!" she said, determined to make  us proud.

"Yeah!" I  said with her. She got up  from the hammock and  got steady on her unstable legs. Her black hair was illuminated in the night, as was mine. "I'm starving!!" I  complained. "I'll make you a  midnight snack." She whispered  to me.

"Thanks!" I  smiled, although I  knew she couldn't see it. She felt herself around, because if both her eyes were open, Milk  would instantly wake up. That's bad news for anyone remotely close. She  gingerly  felt the railings and event up the stairs, to  Nami's  garden.

She had  a  grin  on her face, plucking silently. "Nami's  gonna  kill  you." I  told her. She took a  knife from her belt that  Milk  always slept with and  cut it into slices. "No, you're gonna die." She told me and shoved it into my mouth. I swallowed it while. The  orange, tangerine, pomegrante? Whatever it was, left a sharp tangy taste on my tongue.

"How was it?! I've been wanting to know how  it's turned out. Milk would wake up coming if  I tried eating it. . ." she trailed  off.

I didn't like to see my nakama our, so I said, "It's tastes like mermaid poop!" Her jade eyes opened in tears. Her body was shaking.

"I'm s-sorry." she apologized. "Why are you crying?" I asked. I pushed her face into my chest trying to comfort her but  only recieved a painful gift. I was shot into a barrel.

"Ugh! Was this loser crying again. So weak. Don't you ever touch me again monkey." She spat, kicking me in the  pile of  Nami's oranges. "Hi Milk-" I said, weakly. She ignored me, and dropped a few dozen oranges overboard. "Can't wait to see Nami's face in the morning." Her eyes flashed dangerously.

I  fought my urges to throw her overboard, holding my  fist. "For  Lilk. For  Lilk."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This  is  going  to  be  be  a  LuffyxOCxLaw  fanfic  (^ - ^)

Hopefully some  actual progressing content  next chapter. Thanks for reading.