Smiles

Milk POV

Fur brushed past my leg, and I immediately grabbed the person that dared to disturb me. He seemed to be sweating bullets.

I picked him up by the fur and glared at him. "The problem? " I seethed. "Your leg was hurt because Lilk tripped last night and I was trying to help. " He shielded his face.

"She did, did she? " I looked down finding a small cut on my flawless legs. I grabbed my knife from my belt and cut straight through my leg. Not deep though. I could feel her cries throughout my body. "Weak. " I laughed. "Now for your punishment. " I smiled at him. I held him over the ship, as he was trying to wiggle out of my grasp.

"Bye, Bye~" I waved letting him drop into the water. I watched him suffer for a few seconds. Then it got boring. "Zoro save him. " I waved my servant off. He scowled and jumped into the water to save Chopper. "Nami!! " I screamed. She stumbled towards me, the braids I put her hair in was undone.

"What happened? " I frowned. Her breath hitched. "Our last fight yesterday, ruffled my hair. " she said quickly.

"We have to do something about that, don't we? " I smiled, lacing my hands through her hair.

"Give me your stick. " I ordered. "P-please d-don't. " she stuttered. I kicked her a few times, to get her for disobeying me.

"The stick. " I whispered. She scurried out of my sight and returned with the weather staff. I snapped it in half and threw it away. She stifled a cry. "Learn your place scum. " I told her, giving another hard kick hearing a bone snap. She cried out. "Lets break some more bones, shall we?" I thought excitedly.

She passed out from fear. Right when I was about to break another bone again, multiple hands stopped my foot, inches from her face. I looked at Robin who sat away reading a book. "I'll spare her for now, Robin-san." She was the only one I could tolerate. My boyfriend also a liked her a bit. Of course, not too much or we would have a problem.

"Stop hurting Nami, Milk." Luffy swung from the mast and landed in front of me. "What if I don't want to. " I smiled, getting closer to him. "What are you exactly going to do. " I whispered with a sadistic smile. His fist clenched, and his eyes shaded.

'Weak. Everyone on this ship is so weak. But my boyfriend will save me soon. ' I smiled with a happy sigh.

Luffy POV

I watched her walk away triumphantly. I couldn't do anything. Not when Lilk would feel the pain. I can't hurt my Nakama.

"It's okay, Luffy." Chopper told me. "We knew how Milk-san was and we still went through this pain for Lilk. She's our nakama. Don't feel bad." he told me, before rushing towards Nami to treat her.

Brook and Franky couldn't stand being next to her so they mostly spent their days in Franky's workshop to avoid her. It was getting quiet. I didn't like it. "Milk-saaaaaamaaa! " Sanji, noodle twirled from the kitchen with a whole buffet of food. "Thanks Sanj-" he kicked me down to the floor. "It's for Milk-sama. " he growled, and dropped it on her table. "More. " she said, simply and she was off.

She required large amounts food at all time. She even wasted it, only eating half and using the rest as fertilizer for her plants. What a monster! She needs to appreciate the sacredness of food. I barely got to see Sanji because of this, because he was constantly making food and we always had to stop at islands for more for supplies. Rumors are going on that we have 20 more crew members.

Only 1, with the power of 2,000 men.

~

"Luffy-san!" Lilk said, hugging me. I came immediately after Milk fell asleep. He black hair as usual swung in the breeze, with a wonderful smile that even I couldn't compare to.

I pet her head. "Hey, Lilk!" I smiled. "You know, I wonder what you guys look like. I'm sure you guys are super pretty." she complimented. "Thanks!" I laughed. "You sound like Hancock." I told her. "Who's that?" she asked curiously. "A friend of mine." I told her. "I can't wait to meet her. I love everyone on this ship." Her mouth widened again.

I loved seeing her happy like this. Most times she was quiet and did her work, and others she felt guilty for doing things to the crew.

These times were when she was really happy. "Although, Milk cut me. I feel okay." She told me, rubbing her calf.

"Lilk, is there any way to get you out of. . ." I was about to say something. "Luffy, there isn't. I'm her. Honestly you should kick me out of the crew.

It's been 2 months and I've been torturing you guys. You are my very best friends. I don't want to hurt you. You have to remember though. I'm not the real one between both of us. Soon, this personality will fade from her and I'll be gone. I don't want to hurt you guys any longer." she told me frowning.

I heard her sniffle. "Don't cry." I told her. "I won't. I don't want Milk to wake up. Either way. I have some important news." She wiped away her tears. "One second. Why did you cry when I told you the oranges tasted like mermaid poop." I asked. "Doesn't that mean, it's bad?" She asked.

"No! It's unique and colorful, which I guess mermaid poop is." I told her, concerningly.

Her face seemed to puff, her cheeks growing bigger. Instantly she burst into laughs. I never heard her laugh before, unless you count Milk's laughs when she tortures Nami.

"Thanks for the compliment, Luffy." She hugged me. My face flushed a little bit. "Here's what happened." she cupped her mouth towards my ear.

My blush grew. 'Am I sick?' I thought.

I was about to move away when I accidentally caused both of us to trip on the ground. I saw her green eyes open.

'Oops.'