Fade

Lilk  POV

My body ached. I  couldn't  see  properly, and blood trickled down my face. "L-luffy-san." I  said  weakly. "Lilk!" He rushed  to  my  side. I  looked at his shocked face. I  woke when  Milk  passed  out.

'It  happened again.' I  thought, sourly. "Trafalgar-san." My eyes widened in surprise. "Run, Luffy-san! I'll  hold him off, as much as I  can. You should wake up everyone and escape." I  said, getting up on my wobbly knees.

"Who's this? It  surely  isn't  Milk." the  new arrival  smirked. "Lilk." Luffy  said, deadly  serious. "Huh?" I  asked, surprised, by  his  tone. "Tell me what's going on." he said.

"Traffy, go wake up  Zoro. He'll take care of the rest." Luffy  gave  his  world  famous  smile. "Don't treat me like a  friend. The alliance  is  broken." He muttered, walking away. When he was gone, Luffy have me a reassuring pat on the head. "Tell me." He waited. I shifted uncomfortably on the ship's floor, with my legs crossed like  Luffy.

"Trafalgar-san is Milk's boyfriend." I told him, rubbing my arm. I  remember  Milk  kissing him many times. It felt  awkward to  finally meet him.

Why  wasn't  he  afraid?

"Milk's  been wondering about  when  Trafalgar-san  was  coming  to  take  her  back  and raid your ship. I  only found out  yesterday. Milk  and  Trafalgar-san  are planning something big. I  don't want you  caught up  in this." I  looked  down.

"I'm not going to let you go. You're my precious  nakama." He laughed. My face fell. "I'm. . ." I  stopped, my face dark like coal. " . . . going  with  him." I  continued.

" I'm  not staying in this ship. Nami's  cries  haunt  me. Now. . ." I  sniffled. My eyes watered. "I've tried to hurt the only people in the world  who ever accepted me." Zoro  came out  then went back  to  go  and  wake  everyone.

Luffy was left  speechless. "Bye, Luffy-san." I  whispered. I  want strong  enough  to  use  the  plant-plant  fruit, but I  knew who was. I  ran  away  from  the  deck. "L-lilk!" Luffy  called  out. 

But, I  already dove into the  water.

Recap:

Lilk, an  alternate  personality  of  Milk, was  befriended  by  the  captain, Luffy. Only  Luffy  knows  Lilk truly while the rest of the crew, views her only as  Milk, the  sadistic  girl  that  tortures  them  in  the day. However, they all know  Lilk, from each night  that she awakens. They accept her as their  own  nakama.

The kind and gentle  one. After, discovering  Milk's  plan of  hurting the  crew, she tries to warn  Luffy, only for  Milk  to  awaken  at  the  worst  possible  time. Milk  fights  Luffy  and  fails  immediately. While, she talks  to  Luffy  of  his  death, her awaited boyfriend comes to take her away.

Trafalgar doesn't know Lilk. Lilk awakens and makes the heart-wrenching desicion to leave the crew, for Law to avoid hurting the crew any longer. Luffy swears that he will find her once again.

Now it's time, For  Law's turn. To twist her life again.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, for the  short chapters. I'm trying something different  with  my  stories.