New Home

Things have been going smoothly with Nixon and I in charge, my old pack the Sunmoon pack wants to have a meeting with us soon, we agreed to wait till choosing day was over, Nixon and I were relaxing on the couch, Mimi had completely moved into the pack house since she'd get a mate soon "I can't believe nearly a year ago, we hated each other, and got mated" he chuckled "I'll never forget you're face when you saw it was me" I simply nodded, "Come with me" he blindfolded me, and had me walk for 20 minutes "Ta-da" he said taking the blindfold off, there was a gorgeous 3 story house "Who's house is this" he hugged me 'Our's of course, I mean we can't live in the pack house forever, someday we'll start a family, want a tour" I nodded, there was a big living room,kitchen, dinning room on the main floor, on the second floor there were 4 bedrooms, each had there own bathroom, same as the top floor, he showed me our room, it was amazing "I love it" "I'm glad, I made a room for Mimi, I know you'd ant her to have one" I hug him" 'Mimi, come to where Nixon and I are, I need to talk to you, also bring you're outfit for the choosing, I wanna see it; i tell her through the mind link 'Ugh okay, be there soon' I turn towards Nixon "Mimi will be hear soon, I really love the house, thank you" he smiles like a goof "Oh and our stuff is already hear and everything, I had some pack members come put everything in our room" he's the best -I love mate- -me to- "I love you" I say he smiles bigger, he picks me up spins me around and kisses me passionately "Oh, COME ON, i always walk in at the worst time" I pull away "Hi Mimi, so you found Nixon's and I's house" she nods "Mimi, we have a room for you, if you'd like to stay with us till you're choosing" she nod's "I love the pack house but It's a bit crowded for me, you can choose a room on the second floor, follow me, I showed her to a room "I love it" I smiled "Good, now try you're outfit on" she huffed "we'll be in the living room" she went in her room, I sat by Nixon "I can't believe Mimi, is getting her mate in a few days" he sighs "I know, just two days, her birthday is tomorrow" "wait what, why didn't you tell me" he smirks "I just did" i playfully slap him, I'll take care of food and stuff you invite her friends over, no but's" he nods "um guy's I'm coming down in a minute, I swear you better not be kissing or anything" she hollers, I smirk, I look at Nixon "wanna mess with you're sister and make-out before she comes down" he looks and and nods "I thought you were the good one" I chuckle "I am, until someone tells me not to do something" I lay on the couch, he lays on me, I wrap my legs around his waist, he passionately kisses me, slipping his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch "COME ON GUY'S I EVEN GAVE YOU A WARNING, WAIT ARE YOU JUST DOING IT TO PISS ME OFF" I smirk at her "okay, wow, anyway what do you think " (Picture at top) I feel Nixon tense at how the dress is on her, he's very protective, I can tell she's uncomfortable "you look great" I can tell Nixon would rather her be in sweats and a t-shirt, she smiles at me, I elbow Nixon for him to say something "you couldn't have found something longer" Mimi looks hurt "Mom made me get it, I know it's short  it's strange this is the most skin I've ever shown, I feel like a slut" Nixon definitely isn't happy "what the hell was mom thinking, I mean you look like one, with it at that length, you may as well be one" I'm shocked, how could he say something like that, Mimi is about to cry "I see, I'm going to bed night" she runs up stairs crying "NIXON RIVERMOON!!! how could you say that to her, she already didn't like it, and you made her feel worse, I can't believe you right now" he looks at me, shocked by my out burst "What, It's short"  "who gives a fuck... plus that's how it's played" he's still fuming  "how whats played" "Choosing, when they explain choosing to the male, its pretty simple find you're mate, right?" he nods "when they tell the female they tell us look our best,presentable, put yourself out there, show yourself off, show your body off, make all the males want you and then at the very end for any of you who haven't' got the point yet, pretty much dress slutty, that's what they tell female, male think we choose to dress slutty we don't, you wanna know why Mimi is so upset" he nods  "because you saying all that stuff means she succeeded in what they want, she tried to not succeed, and you basically called her a slut" his eyes go big "Oh god I have to go apologize" he starts to get up "wait let me go calm her down" he nods, I walk to Mimi's room "Mimi it's me storm can I come in" I hear a small "ya" I walk, she changed into sweats and a t-shirt, she's still crying, I run over and hug her "Oh Mimi, It's okay" he hiccuped "How he called me a slut" I sighed "He doesn't understand how the tell the female's to dress a certain way, he's just protective, Please I bet if it went past you're ankles, he'd say it was to short" "You're right i would" I hear a deep voice say from behind us, Nixon comes and sit's by me "Mimi, i'm deeply sorry for what I said, I guess i was shocked to see my baby sister in something like that, I'll always care about you, I just want the guys to see you for you not you're body, cause boys are idiots" she giggled at this I was glad they made up "If it helps either of you, Mimi you'll be one of the girls in a longer dress, not even joking, hell my dress was shorter than yours is and more slutty" Nixon starred at me " No it wasn't" I laughed "I'll be back, I came back in the dress I wore for the choosing, I told Mimi to get dressed again, I shoved Nixon out, and told him to wait in the living room Mimi came out dressed, her's covered more skin, and her's was longer, we walked to the living room Nixon's mouth dropped when he saw me "again tell me who's choosing dress is shorter and sluttier" he just shook his head "How the hell did I ever let you go in public wearing that, the only person to see that much of you is me" I giggled 'Alright I think it's time we all go to bed, god my feet hurt from these heels" Nixon decides to take this as an perfect time to sling me over his shoulder "Night Mimi" "Good night love birds"