Chapter 3- Punishment/ I Love You Laskey

(After Class)

It was after class and I quickly ran out of my science class that had been boring me to fucking death, ugh it was horrible; I prefer learning about music or acting in drama then seeing what is inside the human body.

I ran out to the front of school, trying to scan my mom Alaska but I couldn't find her at all.

"Hey, didn't think we would meet each other again today" I heard Jinkx behind me "hi Jinkx" I smiled.

"You waiting for someone" I asked "yeah, waiting for my Daddy, you waiting for someone" he asked.

"Yeah, my mom who is here now" I smiled seeing Alaska "see you tomorrow, Jinkx" I smiled and ran over Alaska.

"Hi honey" Alaska kissed my cheek "hi mom" I smiled and got in the car "who was that boo" my mom asked getting into the car.

"Oh, I said I wouldn't say anything but...his name is Jinkx and...I think I love him" I smiled "hm, he looks cute baby" Alaska winked at me.

"Mom, no, he's mine" I laughed "are you sure he's gay" mom asked "I don't know, I didn't ask him" I said; my mom just winked at me and continued driving.

"Mom" I said "yeah baby" mom asked "do I have to tell Daddy about Jinkx" I asked "well, you know he needs to know baby, he is your Daddy after all" mom sighed.

"Do you think he will be mad" I asked "I don't think he will be mad at you baby but he needs to know" mom smiled I sighed and relaxed in my seat, looking out of the window.

After a 20 minute drive, mom finally parked the car into the driveway of the house and shut the car off.

I got out of the car and walked into the house where I saw my Daddy standing in the living room.

"Hi, Daddy" I smiled "hi honey, good day at school" Daddy asked kissing my head and wrapping his arms around me "I had a good day, today" I smiled.

"Actually pumpkin, Kai has something he would like to say to you" Alaska smiled coming over to us.

"Oh what's that baby" Daddy asked looking down to me "erm, well I've made a friend today" I said hoping my Daddy wouldn't get mad.

"You've made a friend today, who are they" Daddy asked "his name is Jinkx and he's actually really cool" I started smiling as my inside filled with warmness.

"Well, he doesn't sound that cool; he might distract you from your work so please don't see him again" Daddy kissed my head.

"But...I want to see him again, you can't stop me Daddy and I'm going to see him tomorrow" I started to raise my voice.

"Er is your attitude starting because I'll spank you if it does, you know not to disobey Daddy's rules" Daddy gave me a stern look.

"I don't care, I'm seeing him tomorrow and you aren't going to stop me" I mentally got frustrated with myself and ran upstairs to my room.

"HEY, YOU GET THAT ASS OF YOURS DOWN HERE NOW" Daddy shouted "FUCK YOU DADDY" I screamed slamming my door.

Ugh I knew he wouldn't accept, he just thinks that Jinkx will distract me from my work and I won't get the expected grades but I would.

I think I honestly love Jinkx and I know I've only just met him but I think I generally love him.

I walked over to my bed and sat down, opening my side draw; I saw my smokes in there and really wondered whether I should risk having one.

If I did, my Daddy would spank me 50 times and then get a butt plug and have it rammed up my ass.

Would I really want to risk a smoke and risk getting caught to then receive that punishment, maybe not.