Chapter 19- Our First Time

(Kai's POV)

It was the following morning and it was a peaceful day if I'm honest; uncle Danny had business to take care of today so he was out of the house and my mom was round at Daddy's continuing their discussion about yesterday before I interrupted them. 

Mom wasn't mad at me and I was relieved; I hate disappointing my mom but I think she understood my reasoning for yesterday and why I did what I did. 

This morning Jinkx and I were waiting for mom to come home so we can know whether we can go home but with Jinkx this time which I was a little nervous about. 

How will Daddy react to Jinkx, will he hurt him...this is what I'm so scared about because I feel its my responsibility now to provide Jinkx with a stable home and to take his father to court and make him pay for what he's done. 

I don't know Jinkx's story fully but I know enough to know that Jinkx deserves justice and not live in fear of someone who should have cared for him and loved him unconditionally. 

I walked upstairs and entered the temporary bedroom that I'm sharing with Jinkx and saw him busy reading a book about witchcraft upon the bed. 

"Hi baby" I smiled and laid upon the bed next to Jinkx "hi sweet baby" he smiled and curled up to me continuing to read his book. 

"Any news yet" Jinkx asked with curiosity "not yet; I can only assume that its a deep discussion" I smiled a little Jinkx smiled and kissed my neck "I'm so fucking bored" I rested my head upon Jinkx's head "I'm bored with this book but fortunately I have another plan that can pass the time" Jinkx smiled seductively.

"Oh yeah; what did you have in mind" I asked but I knew exactly what he was planning "I don't want to pressure you but if you're ready then I'd like to stick it where it should go" Jinkx smiled and started to leave trails upon my neck.

"I guess now is the perfect time so I yes but please never ever say I'd like to stick it where it goes again" I laughed "I don't know what came out of my mouth but please let me fuck you" Jinkx smiled "you have my consent" I smiled and kissed Jinkx upon his lips.

"We need condoms and lube" he smiled as we pulled away "I'm already on it" I smiled and ran out of my room towards Danny's; I know where he keeps all his sex stuff including toys so it wouldn't be a problem. 

I went over to his drawer beside his bed and grabbed a condom and the lube and ran back into my room to see Jinkx in nothing but boxers and a shirt. 

I placed the items upon the side drawer and and climbed upon the bed towards Jinkx and started trailing kisses upon his neck; he arched his back into the bed and started fiddling with the buckle upon my belt; I pulled away and stood up taking my pants off only realising that I had an erection and it was coming on strong. 

I took my shirt off and felt Jinkx pull me back into the bed and he got on top of me. 

"Someone's excited" Jinkx smirked and started stripping his remaining clothes and before I knew it; his length had sprung out and he had a pretty big length to be fair like I wasn't expecting it. 

Jinkx pushed me down upon the bed and started trailing hot sweaty kisses upon my neck which only made my erection stronger.

"Ah Jinkx" I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me "you're so fucking hot and beautiful" Jinkx smiled and pulled away which made me sad.

"Where you going" I whined at the sudden lost of touch "do you want me to fuck you or not" he asked retrieving the condom "oh" I rolled my eyes and started playing with my dick. 

Jinkx pulled the condom onto his dick and he laid atop of me and he started to trail kisses upon my neck "oh you're so sexy baby" I smiled and started bitting upon his neck which made him moan. 

He pulled away and grabbed the lube and squirted some upon his fingers before he inserted them into my hole; it was a burning sensation at first but it was soon replaced with pleasure. 

"Jinkx" I called "yes my baby boy" he asked "can I be your whore" I asked "of course you can whore" he smiled seductively and guided himself towards my prepared hole. 

He slowly slid himself into me and I felt a sudden wave of sexual tension release itself from my body.

"Oh baby" I moaned as Jinkx started to thrust faster and deeper; he trailed kissing upon my neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted faster "Da...Daddy" I moaned as I felt the familiar knot of release build itself up inside me. 

I was a moaning mess but it was different; I was having sex for the right reasons and with someone I actually love. 

"Who's my fucking whore" Jinkx moaned and he tightened his grip upon my thighs which only made me moan louder and louder; this is sex I have never experience before and I am loving every minute of it. 

"Jinkx choke me" I moaned out his name as sexual pleasure took over my body; Jinkx wrapped his hands firmly around my neck and I started to feel tightness upon my neck which only made me more horny. 

By now Jinkx was thrusting at his hardest; every thrust was deep and I could feel my build up wanting to release.

"Daddy I...need to...release" I choked "ugh fucking release it whore" Jinkx moaned tightening his grip slightly upon my neck. 

"Ugh I'm your fucking whore Daddy" I released upon Jinkx's stomach as he release his warm cum inside of me. 

"Ah fuck..." Jinkx moaned as he collapsed next to me "fuck that was amazing" I smiled "I fucking love you baby; I hope I didn't hurt you" Jinkx smiled turning to face me "I'm fine but next time we need safe words" I smiled and kissed his nose. 

"You're right baby but I want to sleep now" Jinkx smiled and curled up to me "I love you baby; can we have sex later" I asked "yes we can whore" Jinkx smiled and kissed me sweetly upon my lips before he rested his head upon my chest. 

I wrapped my arms around Jinkx closing my eyes only realising that we were falling asleep naked.