₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 2

I scoffed, as the Pearl placed a paper on my desk. "Kiss up.." I muttered. She must've heard me because she turned around and looked at me pretty quick.
"Yes Peridot?" She asked through gritted teeth. Geez you woulda thought she could be a little more intimidating. But, I wasn't in the mood for an argument. Just pissing her off would do for now.
"Nothing." I smiled back innocently. That should've done it, you could sorta tell it worked, because she moved on in a hurry. I looked at the paper.
"Name:
Favorite color:
Favorite drink and food:...." The usual type of beginning year teacher survey you would get. I filled them out one by one, it was effortless. As it should be, unless you were a clod.
My reputation comes off snarky, and like a smartass. Well..true and not true. It depends on who you were. I placed my pencil down, and scanned the room. A lot of my least favorites were in my class. I didn't really have friends, Steven was a close as I got, but also, his adopted sister; Lapis Universe, didn't like me much at all. Though..You'd have to admit, she is pretty.
I had met Lapis for the first time when Steven invited me along to a town carnival. And I guess Lapis just didn't like me on sight, I suppose we had met before that and I had forgotten, or maybe she just didn't like new people much, but what I can say is that she didn't like me at all.
     I  barely got any sleep last night, My mom, Yellow Diamond, was reprimanding Jasper about her grades not being high enough. Geez Jasper was a clod. To be totally honest, I wish I could be more like Jasper, then Mom probably would like me more. Soon first period was over, thank god! I let out a sigh as I spotted none other than Jasper heading my way.
"What now...What on Earth does she need?!" I thought, trying to pick up the speed, just then I bumped into a certain blue haired girl.
"Agh! Watch it!" I yelped, pushing Lapis out of my way. Sure, she might've been cute but what did I care?! If it was a matter of me or Jasper's cute girlfriend it was going to be me. I darted into the next classroom. No way Jasper would get me here. She probably couldn't find me in that crowd of clods anyway, so I would be just fine.
The bell rang, and to me it sounded a lot more like a "Hooray! You're safe!" Than a bell. Gradually more students flooded into the classroom, some groans, and lots of chatter could easily be picked out. And then I saw her again. Lapis Universe. Might as well write this one off as a sucky school year.