Another day

Mikayla P.O.V

     I wake up to my mom yelling at me to get up.... just and other day I get up to take a shower I don't look in the mirror because I'll just start crying.. I get done taking a shower and get dressed in some pants with a big hoodie so it can hide my fat.

I walk down stairs and go to get a apple but my mom stoops me before I get one and says " you're really going to eat already you'll be late for school go go" so I put down my apple and head out the door and start to walk to school my parents won't let me ride the bus or get to school and back any other way or I'll get in so much trouble.

I put in my headphones and start to listen to beautiful by Eminem.... pretty soon I'm walking up to school trying to ignore all the rude comments that people are saying to me... I walk in the school and go to my locker to get my things for class. 

I go to first hour and see my one and only friend Ally she's the best she look at me and smiles I try to smile back but she can tell there something wrong... as soon as I sit she asks me what's wrong and I tell her what has happened since I woke up... Ally wants to beat everyone but I cool her down and she says sorry and she gives me a apple from her bag.

•••••Time skip•••••
Ally (Ally)  and Mikayla (Mikayla)
It's fourth hour and we go to class me and Ally have all classes together she made us get all the same classes so we wouldn't be alone in any other classes.
She ask Have u heard that Miss Orr is moving to California to take care of her mother and Mr. Mac is staying at home to take care of his wife who has cancer. And I say No but thinks for telling me. Our class sits in our normal seat and waits for our substitutes...... our sub never came so we basically had a free day for this and our next hour.

•••• Time skip••••

Three.... two..... one

DING.....DING

Yes schools out time to go home Hey u want a ride home today. Ally asked No not today but thank u see u tomorrow love u... Love u too.

I start to walk home and about ten minutes later I see my house and see no ones home... yes I thank but I see there are some new people moving in the house next to us but I don't see any one out side I only see the moving trucks out front.

I unlock the front door and go to get a drink from the fridge but I see my mom put locks on all the cabinets and the fridge..... I sigh and walk up to my room and get a drink from my sink and lay down on my bed and go to sleep.