Chapter Five

"Why is she here?! I thought she was in California!" Aiko panicked. 

"Well for whatever reason she is here, I'm ready to hurt her at anytime." Amaya replied, pounding a fist into the palm of her hand.

Without any words, Hokuto stared at the girl. A studious looked appeared upon his face as he watched her every move.

"Hokuto? Are you okay?" Amaya asked, lowering her hands to her sides. 

"That girl. . . " Hokuto muttered. "I saw her last night."

"What do you mean you saw her last night?" asked Aiko. 

"While we were walking home from the bookstore last night, I have noticed a fishy feeling upon a car that had passed. When I looked over at the car her face was the first thing I saw with a interested look as if she was studying us." Hokuto replied.

"And you didn't tell us this why?!" snapped Amaya

"I didn't want to make any quick. . . assumptions as to who she was or what kind of history was between the lot of you." Hokuto replied. "It would be rude of me to do such a thing."

"First me getting bullied by three girls, now her transferring here from California?!" cried Aiko. 

"What else is going to happen?!"

"As long as she doesn't mess with you, she won't have to worry about not having a face." Amaya implied. 

"I wouldn't resort to violence Ms.Fuji." Hokuto added.

"Yea Ms. Fuji, I wouldn't resort to voice." said a imitating voice. 

All three of them looked at the direction the voice came from. It was Jacklyn with a sinister smile and her hands upon her hips.

"What do you want with us?" snapped Amaya. 

"Now, now Amaya, just like the boy said, no resorting to violence." Jacklyn replied with a singing tone.

"Why are you even here in the first place? I thought you were going to stay in America." Amaya implied. 

"I was but then my father decided that it would be nice to transfer back to Japan for my high school year. He saw it as a fresh start and since you both go to this school, I see it'll really be a fresh start." Jacklyn replied.

"I see you are asking for broken bones." Amaya implied

"Oh Amaya, you always resort to violence." answered Jacklyn. "Hope you don't get arrested before then."

Amaya, with her blood boiling with fury, looked as if she was ready to break some bones as she growled under her breath. 

"Well, if you excuse me, I must find my classes around the school. Bye, bye!" said Jacklyn.

"I really want to hurt her bone to bone." Amaya muttered under her breath. 

"I don't wish for you to get arrested or expelled Ms. Fuji." Hokuto replied.

"Let's not get ourselves in trouble sis." pleaded Aiko. 

"Sorry. It's just that every time I saw her face when i was younger, I wanted to do so many things to her and it wasn't pretty." admitted Amaya.

"Right now, we must pray that she doesn't team up with Ayano and her group." Aiko replied. 

"And sadly we must also pray that Jacklyn isn't in the same class as me and Hokuto."

"Speaking of class, we should head up to class before we are late." added Hokuto. 

With some stress upon their backs, the siblings went to their separate classrooms and when Hokuto and Aiko entered Ms. Shibuya's room, they separated as they went to their own desks. Praying, Aiko watched the entrance door. As the minutes passed, Aiko became more bothered but when the bell rang, her stress level went down.