dib fucking membrane

I woke up around 9:35 am. I thought to myself I'd make it through the school day. I made my choice on going I mean I was already late. So I picked up gir who was still dead asleep and rapped him in Dib's coat. I grabbed my wig and contacts and walked out the door. I know I forgot my homework but I didn't care at that point.
     I slowly walked to school every step felt heavier and heavier the close I got to skool. Once I arrived I went to the office.. But all it brought back was gaz and I from yesterday.

    "Good morning zim, sleep in late?" The lady at the desk asked me writing down my name and period on a tardy slip.

    "Yeah...I ..I just had a rough night last night..." I took the slip that she's slid to me.

    "Well I hope you get better zim." She smiled at me.

     "I do too.."

     I get to class and yet again everyone stares at me I handed the teacher the tardy slip.

     "Not wearing my coat I see alien." I turned around and saw dib. Of course how did I forget the one and only dib fucking membrane was in my first period.

     "I'll burn it if you keep talking shit membrane."

      "Ok!" "Zim take a seat!" The teacher pointed to my desk and I walked. I sat down. I fell asleep.

    I woke up to keef shaking me and calling my name.

     "Zim!" I woke up. Sadly.

     "HUH?!" I yelled so loud I bet the other irkens could hear.

     "Time for second period buddy, hey are you okay?" "You don't look well." He helped me up from my desk.

      "Yeah I'm just tired" I shifted away from him and walked away.

      "Zim.."

     Nothing happened 2nd through 4th period but of course something at lunch. Their trays smacked on the table I looked up. Gaz , keef , and ...and dib.

   "What what could you want from me now." I looked dib in the eyes as he sat in front of me and gaz and keef sat next to him on each side.

    "Calm down shorty we just came to talk." Gaz shoved her brother and they gave each other a look.

    "If this "talk" turns into me getting jumped I'll just go." I took my tray and stood up just to be greeted by a hard grip on my arm.

   "Stay." Dib gripped my arm harder. So I sat back down.

   "We need to talk... Gaz...keef..leave." Dib let go of my arm. Keef and gaz didn't even question him and left.

   "What do you want.." He looked up at me.

    "Can we go to your house I don't care about school right now we need to talk." He looked up at me. I gave him a "fuck with anything ill kill you" look.

    "Fine." We took up our trays and walked out.

   Now I know what you're thinking "zimmmm we don't do that at our skool we'd get suspended for sneaking out!" Well at our skool they don't give a shit not one fuck was given ever.

    "We're here." I whispered. I opened the door to find gir on the couch and Dib's coat beside him.

    "MASTER YOURE HOME EARLY!" Gir scrambled to come hug me.

    "HI MARY!" He hugged dib too.

    "Its dib but whatever." We all sat on the couch quiet for a minute until dib broke the silence.

    "My coat." He picked up his coat then gave me a smile.

    "Yeah...you're coat.. The one I stole.." Gir crawled over me to "inspect" the coat to.

     "Stand up zim." Dib grabbed my arm but not hard this time he tugged it. So I stood up. He let go of my arm and put his coat around me.

    "You looked cold." How stupid of me to think that he actually liked me just for giving me his coat.

    "Thanks I guess." I sat back down and scooted over gir so dib could sit down again.

    "No problem I guess." He smiled at me. Probably the warmest smile ever.

     "You got games now don't you mary?" I shoved him with my elbow. Gir got up to probably make waffles.

     "I guess you could say that alien." It was quite for a minute. Dib got up and opened the door

      "Well I got to go um I'm supposed to make dinner tonight for gaz and my dad so uh.. Maybe we could hang out some other time?" He started blushing.

       "I'd like that." I smiled at him.

       "ME TOO PLEASE COME BACK MARY PLEASEEEE!" Gir got on his knees and hugged Dib's leg.

     "Don't worry gir ill come back." "So good bye garage bin and good bye celery stick." He made himself laugh.

     "Good bye big headed boy!" Gir let go of his leg and came to sit by me.

    "Good bye Mary." He closed the door and I bursted out into squeals.

    "MASTER ARE YOU OKAY?!" Gir shook me.

     "Yes gir.. I'm just happy." I hugged gir and we sat there laughing at nothing absolutely nothing.

   That night I remember dib wanted to talk about something. But instead it turned into us becoming ....friends?