No formalities, lets just fuck.

The day that Anna Beth Rodriguez was simply turned into Anna was the day her life was turned upside down. The day she walked through the front door to find her father laughing, drunk off his ass, and her mother laying beaten and barely alive still, clinging to any sign of hope with her eyes. Anna Beth had always been a sweet and innocent minded child, until that day. The day she hid in the cupboard from her father, as he beat everyone one with a crow bar when her mothers funeral ended was the day she vowed she'd get out. And the day her father crossed that sacred ground no father should ever cross with their child, was the day she turned into the mess she would be until she ended it all herself.

Anna found herself stumbling down the street, into a dimly lit alleyway, coughing slightly as she wheezed in and out for air. Her hair a ratted mess as she felt her way along the walls then stopped in her usual spot to meet her fuck for the night. Tonight there wasn't the usual man waiting, no this fucker was going to make her wait for his sorry lazy ass to arrive, then with her luck he'd get his rocks off and leave her high and dry to deal with a wanted orgasm alone. Anna never once thought about love though, her mind was made up after the way her father treated her mother and then her when she was a young girl. She didn't want nor did she feel like she deserved love.

She cleared her throat as she saw a man approaching in the shadows and pushed herself up from the wall, putting on the seductive face she knew all too well and walked forward slowly, not wanting him to think she was too eager to get into a bed with him. She placed on hand on his left arm, sliding it up and down with a twinkle in her eyes. No words exchanged just simple knowing glances before she lead him back out the other side of the alley, and into her dingy downtown Los Angeles apartment.

His eyes bore into her as her clothing hit the floor piece by piece, her hips gently swaying in a seducing manner as she grabbed him by the jacket and began to push it from his body. His eyes rimmed in black, staring into her own as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt and licked her lips as she gazed over the tattoos gracing his skin. He seemed nervous, as if he'd never done this before. She momentarily wanted to chuckle at the thought of such a beastly looking man being afraid of fucking her senseless, but afterall he pretty much bought her for the evening she was his slave for the night.

She smirked as she stopped infront of him, shoving his face into her chest and straddling his waist, his jeans pushing up from a forming erection making her gasp and smile politely. Well as politely as a whore could do. "My names..." he began to say as her finger came up to quiet him quickly. "No names, no formalities please." She whispered to him and smirked. "Just fuck me as wild as you like, beat me, anything you please.... I'll call you master..." she whispered as she slid her hands through his midnight black hair.

He didn't waste any time after that, shedding the rest of his clothing and feeling her body with his own. The feelings of his gentle touch though, is what began to drive Anna insane. He wasn't rough with her like she begged for, he kissed her body as if it was a temple, sucked on her breasts slowly and pleasurably. Then touched her core with so much patience and made her writhe in passion and desire she whimpered and ached to feel him. Then slowly filled her, the sex slow and sweet something she wasn't used to but made her feel all the better when she reached an orgasm just in time with the stranger above her. She almost whimpered when he kissed her lips softly, then got up to get dressed in a quick fashion before heading to the door.

She looked at him in awe, as he turned around and smiled a devious smile and winked at her. "My name's Chris, don't forget me darling." he murmured.