Intro

Some announcements and disclaimers before we start the story:

First, just don't steal the story, it's rude! It belongs to the author , for better or for worse. 

This book includes some violence, bad relationships, language, and other mature content. It's not mature enough to be a mature story, but it's rated PG13 for the content involved. If that bothers you at all, you might want to avoid this book!

Because there is so much romance, drama, betrayal, cheating, etc, there are many things in this book that are included to make a point, not to promote. Please know that this book does not always represent the views of the author.

This book is a work of fiction and any similarities to real people/places is a coincidence, you know the drill. Of course, this takes place in the real world, so some places may be based on real places, but it's a fictional story and all representations are fictional. 

This story covers a large span of time and is basically like a serialized novel that covers the equivalent of several seasons of a TV show. So keep in mind that this is going to be a long story when it's finished. Your thoughts on this format would be great to hear!

If you find any terrible factual inaccuracies feel free to comment or PM. Any information is welcome as long as you have evidence to back it up! Feedback, critiques, and comments (whether positive or negative) are also highly appreciated.

This story is currently a work in progress and is not yet revised, edited, or even finished. You can feel free to point out any mistakes you see, but keep in mind it's not edited yet and there may be some mistakes (though hopefully not too many!)

Furthermore, this story is a satire and (more importantly) fictional, so don't take anything in here too seriously.

This story gets a little crazy at times. There is a lot of drama, so if that's not your thing you might want to consider picking up a different book. Still, if you manage to make it through the drama it will be rewarding in the end.

New chapters are posted every Saturday! UPDATE: Every Saturday when I can...life has gotten pretty crazy, but I still try to update AT LEAST every other week. 

Finally, thank you so much for checking out my book! I hope you enjoy, comment, and vote!