"and they are climbing into the air,"

[Beginning Arc.][2/3]

"Please come home" ~Previously

"I will mom, just dont die" Mae hangs up. She looked at the phone and sighed before standing.

"Sorry greg, duty calls" Mae said as she left the bathroom, and goes to the kitchen were Gregg told her to go if she needed him.

She walked around for a bit, wanting to take in everything. She had a feeling she'd never see this place again. Oh, Mae hated change. She wanted them to stay, but she knew that they were just living their life. While she was over here, living at her parents house and acting like a child.

She walked over to Gregg, as he was trying to empty out the fridge, "Hey" she started.

"Hey dude, whats up?" Gregg asked, turning to look at her.

"I have to go home, my mom wants me home. Hope nobody's dying." She said and looked at Gregory.

"Me too, well, have a nice day! And dont kill anyone" Gregg said, picking up a cooler full of food.

"I wont" Mae said as she started to walk out before turning around and saying, "Tell Angus I said bye" she finished and left.

She walked out the apartment, sighing as she left. She always felt free when she was outside. She actually appreciated her parents calling her  Mae.

(Fun Fact: French Meaning: The name Mae is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Mae is: May. In Roman mythology Maia: (source of the month May) was goddess of spring growth.)

She climbed on the fence, and being a cat, her balance was very great. It was so great, that she could even balance on telephone wires! She made it home, seeing a black car in front of her driveway.

"Huh. Did dad get a car?" Mae said to herself as she walked inside of her parents house.

She looked around, and then saw the bottom floor empty. Usually, her mother would be here in the morning. 

"Odd." She didn't like the empty house..weirdly enough.

She walked upstairs, hearing some chatter from her parents room. She peaked inside to see two men talking to her parents.

"Ma'am, im sorry. But we are gonna have to take away your home" the man in the black suit said.

"You have 24 hours to stay before you have to leave" the other man in a white said to her parents, then Mae busted in.

" NOBODY TAKES MY HOUSE WITHOUT MAES  PERMISSION!"  Mae yelled, her arms in the air.

"What the--" the man in the black suit said before Mae cuts them off.

"Outta this house! Foal demons!" She yelled again, as her father face palms.

"Ma'am--" the man in the white said before getting cut off again.

"AAAaaaaAAAaaaaHHHhhh!!!!!" Mae yelled, her arms wailed around.

"Um....later, Sir and Ma'am" they said before walking out the house.

"I totally just saved our house." Mae said, looking at her parents.

"I think you made them want to take our house more, kitten" Her father said, then walked out.

She sighed and then looked around. Her best friends were moving and now they're gonna be moving....out! She shivered at the thought of her being a hobo and asking for money. But like normal Mae, she makes a bad situation a happy one...sometimes.

"Man, i'd be a sick ass hobo!" She said and then walked around a bit more.

She goes to her room and then goes on the laptop. She thought about going on her game, but thought against it. She decided to text her friends about how they're gonna be kicked from their home. Since they were all busy, nobody replied. Then she came to a realization.

"No Food. No water. No INTERNET! Imma die out here. I NEED THE INTERNET TO LIIIIIIVE!" She screamed and ran around the house.

She then stopped and goes to talk her parents...well....at least one of them. She then walked over to her mother.

"Hey mom" she said and then sat on the counter.

"Hey, sweetie" she said, and looked up from her book.

"I thought you said nothing was gonna happen to the house" Mae said and gasped playfully, "did you.....Lie!" She finished with, "i cant believe you mom!"

She chuckled, "Everyone lied at least once in their lifetime. But, we only did so, just because we didn't want you to worry. But it's all right, hun." She said in her naturally motherly voice.

"Mom, where are we gonna live?!" Mae asked, getting a bit worried and panicked.

"We dont know, sweetie. But its nothing to worry about" she said and then flipped a page in her book.

"...."

"...."

"I'll miss this house" Mae finished and then got up.

"See you later, sweetie" her mom said with a smile.

She soon started to walk before she sat on her bed. She took in the scents, knowing she wont be staying her much longer.

(Sorry its short, I had a time limit.)