Part 1

Let just say he hate everything that make him annoyed and pissed him off. Lets be more specific, he hate Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai. He hates the way that boy stared blankly at him and make him uncomfortable while teaching him. He hates the way that boy treat him like he's an invisible person in front of him. He hates it when that boy never do everything he asked him to do seriously. He hates it when their Maths teacher assigned him to be that boy's tutor. Conclusion, he hates everything about that boy. Oh don't forget, he also hate that boy when he sleep soundly and he's struggle to teach him Maths!!! He almost smack Kai's head with the thick Maths book in his hand before he looks at Kai's sleeping face. His calm face while sleeping. He looks so different with the boy who he hates everyday in his life. He slowly put his book on the table and continue to watch Kai's face. Almost 3 months he became Kai's tutor and this is the first time he looks at his face so close. And he realized Kai indeed look so tired.

"You can stop staring at my face now. It's rude to stare at people face like that you know."

Kyungsoo didn't realized when Kai woke up from his nap. He's too busy to 'study' his face until he didn't realized Kai staring straight to his face too. "And it's rude to sleep when I'm trying to teach you here. I am also tired and want to sleep but instead of sleeping on my bed, I need to come here and wasting my time to teach the wall." Kyungsoo trying so hard to cover his blush on his cheek right now. Kai just reply him with a snort which make him pissed off.

"You shouldn't agreed with that chic's stupid idea in the first place if you don't want to teach me. It's simple to say no rather than wasting you time here. Are you stupid or what? I've never agreed with this thing and never forced you to be my tutor. And I never need a tutor."

Kyungsoo slamed his hand on the table hard. He was shocked with his own action, same with Kai. It's really hurt but he don't want to show it in front of Kai. "That chic is our teacher and she has a name, Miss Victoria. And all this stupid idea is to help you in your study because you're too stupid to realize that you're the worst student in our class. And your marks affected our class reputation between all classes because we have a stupid student like you who never know how to be thankful."

"Good, now you realized it. Now if you're brilliant enough, it's time for you to go home. I feel suffocated with you being here."

"You know what? You're helpless kid. If you don't want to help yourself, no one will willingly to help you. Especially with this rude attitude of your. No wonder no one want to teach you until Miss Vic forced me to do this all. If this continue, no one want to be close with you. I give up! I quit!"

Without saying anything else, Kyungsoo packed all his thing and dashed out from Kai's apartment. He can hear the door being slam when he reached the elevator. Kai, being spoiled rich brat himself, his parents let him live in his OWN apartment and he's still in his first year in university. No wonder he's being so cocky. "No need a tutor my ass! At the end, you still be the one who fail the exam!! Damn that stupid idiot Kim Jongin!!!"

He's annoyed beyond everything that he might kill anybody right now. He knew it that he should not agreed with this stupid idea just because he wants to add his pointer in class. Alhough deep inside him, he did feel guilty saying all that craps at Kai. He hit his head on the elevator's wall with a long sigh escaped his mouth. He feel like the weight on his shoulder become heavier than ever. Whatever, screw pointer, he gave up being a tutor for a boy named Kim Jongin. No more. Na-uh. Like it or not, Miss Victoria need to agree with him to quit this job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO..."

"But why??!! I gave up. I want to stop. I don't want to boost my pointer anymore if I need to continue to be his tutor. He's helpless and it's useless to help somebody who won't make an effort to help themself. I want to quit Miss Vic!"