Part 3

Kyungsoo did realized that he's happy with Jongin. He knows he's wrong, but he won't repent it. Since the bully issue, Jongin never left him entirely, unless Baekhyun is there with him. He likes it when Jongin treated him like a kid, but sometime he got annoyed at him.

"Hyuuuuuunnnngggggg~~I'm hungry. Can we stop now please? I can't focus anymore!" Jongin's aegyo is rare. He never shows it to anyone else except his friends, but generally rejected by them especially Sehun. But he knows he will never refuse him. He's truly in a deep trouble.

"Go and cook for yourself. Well, I'm still busy! You have your own hands so you can manage it yourself." Jongin does looks hurt but he ignored him. Merely a few second, he can hear Jongin starting to cook while cursing in the kitchen. And so suddenly he remembered how Jongin destroyed his kitchen a few weeks ago. He immediately run into the kitchen and his heart almost stop beating.

"Yah! KIM JONGIN! STOP! WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING??!!"

He can't believe it that Jongin wants to set the pan into the oven. Jongin smile innocently at him when he grabs the pan out from his hand. His fried egg still doesn't cook so far inside the pan. The kitchen totally a mess. "I'm so sorry. I've told you that I don't know how to cook yet you pushed me to cook. I... okay, I'm sorry." Kyungsoo throw the pan inside the sink and set forth to cook new fried eggs for Jongin.

"Kyungsoo, I'm so sorry..." Jongin gives him a back hug while he washes the dishes but Kyungsoo doesn't answered him. He already forgot to eat the eggs that prepared for him when Kyungsoo refused to answer him. He bends to rest his chin on his shoulder. Kyungsoo can feel his breath along his neck. "Sorry."

"Just eat your eggs and we will keep on our study."

"Are you mad at me? Hey, look at me." Jongin bends a little to match their eyes level. Now, he's trap between Jongin's body and the sink. 'Oh dear, I want to kiss him! What the hell I'm thinking??! Damn it Do Kyungsoo!'

"I'm really curious of what inside your head when you're quiet like this. What are you thinking about? Do you think about me? Well, I know I'm super hot but please share your opinion with me. I would like to know what you think about me."

Kyungsoo can't prevent himself from laughing at Jongin's words. Before this, everything that come out from his mouth will annoyed him. But since they're in 'relationship', everything from Jongin amused him. Suddenly, Jongin touched his cheek slowly. "See, you're cute when you laugh like this. Hey, Kyungsoo, did people told you that your lips become heart shape when you smile?" His finger trails on his lower lip. His eyes follow his finger then look at him again. Kyungsoo doesn't move when Jongin kiss him slowly. Jongin pull him closer.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo!! What are you doing? You're wasting the water."

Kyungsoo look around him and then realised it was his damn imagination. Jongin already sit at the dining table, enjoying his fried egg amd he was standing at the sink, day dreaming. Kyungsoo can feels his face getting hotter when he remember his imagination just now.

'Shame on you Do Kyungsoo! Did you just imagine you're kissing with him???!! Oh my Gucci!!!'

*****