4.

Camila's POV
__________

Lolo💕💕: omg I'm so sorry I fell asleep last night my roommate has been keeping me up blaring Beyoncé lately so I've been in need of sleep, and yes of course I would like to meet up sometime
Sent 8:30am

Camila: really?? Are you sure, because if you don't want to it's fine there's no pressure
Sent 8:31am

Lolo💕💕: no of course I do camz, what about on Friday? We could meet up at at the Starbucks by the library?
Sent 8:32am

Camila: heck yeah, that would be amazing, what about at 9?
Sent 8:33am

Lolo💕💕: I have a class at 9 can we do it at 11 cuz then I have the rest of the day to chill if we wanted to do something after.
Sent 8:36am

Camila: yeah that works cuz I have a class at 9:30 so that's actually perfect
Sent 8:37am

Lolo💕💕: sweet it's a date!
Sent 8:38am

Camila: yay! I'll see you then I have to head to class, I'll text you later Lo.
Sent 8:40am

Lolo💕💕: okay bye camz, I'll talk to you later
Sent 8:41am
----------------
Camila: ugh omg I hate people so much, why is everyone such a jerk all the time
Sent 6:00pm

Lolo💕💕: what happened baby is everything okay?
Sent 6:01pm

Camila: idk I can't stop crying why do people have to say such mean things
Sent 6:02pm

Lolo💕💕: awe baby it's okay, do you want me to call so you can talk about it?
Sent 6:02pm

Camila: please.

Incoming call: Lolo💕💕
Accept.

"Hey Camz, what happened"

Lauren's husky voice comes out clear through my phone, causing shivers to run down my spine.

"I don't know if you know him, but When I was in music class today the professor was trying to teach us a lesson on vibrato, and I had to go sing in front of the class and it gave me such bad anxiety but I did it, and after Brad told me that my singing is horrible and I may as well drop out of school and live on the streets because I'm not going to go anywhere in life, and if I wasn't already on the verge of an anxiety attack I don't think I would have cared because he's an asshole but I think I'm having a mental breakdown"

I choked out trying not to sound like a weak little kid.

"Okay camz, just breath, In, Out, In, Out calm down and focus on your breathing, also I used to date Brad, he's a dick and he can go rot in a fucking hole, especially for telling you what he did, he try's to ruin everyone else's life because his is sad and miserable, so don't listen to him, I'm sure you have a lovely singing voice Camz"

Every single time she calls me camz I feel my knees weaken oh my gosh, I can't even explain the fluttering in my stomach or the pounding of my heart.

"Thanks Lo"

"Anytime camz, I have to go back to class now, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay now my roommates almost home, thank you Lauren you helped a lot, I'll see you on Friday, bye"

This is short sorry, I kinda forgot I was writing this ngl but here you go, I'll try to keep up with it now