5.

Lauren's pov

Lauren: Hey, Camz I have to tell you something and please don't be mad because I'm super upset about it.
Sent 11:34am

Camz💕😍: okay Laur what's up you're worrying me?
Sent 11:36am

Lauren: I'm so sorry, but I can't make it on Friday my sister was in a minor car accident and I have to head home for a few days tomorrow, I'm really sorry can we reschedule? I really want to meet.
Sent 11:37am

Camz💕😍: omg is she okay? Yeah that's totally fine I would love to reschedule what about in an hour or so, you might be busy packing but if you aren't we could go down to that cute little sandwich shop right off of campus? If not that's totally fine we'll find another time.
Sent 11:38am

Lauren: omg you're amazing, yes she's fine, she's always been one for the theatrics, gotta make everything a big deal you know, but a sandwich sounds great, especially if I get to see you're beautiful face 😍. What do you say 2 o'clock?
Sent 11:40am

Camz💕😍: goejdjtejwhf ah I'm so excited!!! 2 o'clock sounds great I can't wait to finally meet you! I have to go fangirl to my best friend now, I'll see you at two?
Sent 11:42am

Lauren: lol you're adorable, I can't wait to meet you either, I'll see you at two beautiful❤️.
Sent 11:43am