Part 22

Daphne's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of Vittoria talking on the phone in the bathroom. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and got my cell phone from the table. I checked my phone and it said I had a tweet. I opened it up.

@AlexConstancio7: "Look @Daphne_Niall , he was on the phone with youuuu :3 ...."

I smiled and saved it. He looked so cute! I went to go call him, but it was off. Mmm....that was strange. I shook off the thoughts and put the phone on the table. I heard the door open and Vittoria came out. She had a really sad face, but once she saw I was staring at her, she immediately smiled. Vittoria: "Hey I didn't know you were awake." I smiled back. Me: "I just woke up. Who’s that?" She smiled more wider, almost like a fake smile. Vittoria: "Oh...no one important. Hey, do you wanna go down to the beach?" Me: "Sure what time is it?" She looked at the watch she had on every day. Vittoria: "Uhm...7:30." I smiled. Me: "Okay let’s go." Vittoria put on a white V-neck and some black shorts. I put on a green, plain, long, button-up shirt and some blue shorts. We got our cell phones and headed down to the beach.

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up with a pounding headache. Ouch. What the hell did I do last night? I rubbed my temples and sat up, opening my eyes. I found myself on Alex's couch. I got up and walked into his room. I found him lying on his bed, listening to music and getting off the phone. I walked to his bed and sat down, having my hands in my palms. Me: "Alex, what did I do last night.? I mumbled into my hands. He sighed and I looked at him. I felt sick. Oh shit. I ran to the bathroom, and I threw up. Gross. What the HELL did I do???

Vicky's P.O.V.

We walked to the beach silently. Ugh, I felt so bad keeping a secret from Daphne, but I didn't want her to be hurted again. And if I had told her what happened last night with Austin, she was gonna be heart-broken, again. Okay, so Alex called me this morning telling me something Austin did last night. He got wasted like crazy (no surprise) and cheated on Daphne with Jessica. GROSS. I didn't know how I was going to tell this to Daphne, but I wouldn’t yet. We got there and went to the dock.

Daphne's P.O.V.

The beach was so beautiful. I sat on the dock and dipped my foot in the water. It felt so cool. I just stayed there for a minute, till Vicky sat down with me. It was pure silent, but very peaceful. Then I heard a vibration coming from my pocket. It was twitter again, but from Vittoria?

@vikiflamini: "She looks so peaceful. @AustinMahone , you are a lucky guy to have @Daphne_Niall"

I smiled and looked up. Me: "Did you just take this pic?" She smiled. Vittoria: "Yeah, it was very pretty." I gave her a huge hug and enjoyed the view. Till I had ANOTHER vibration coming from my pocket. It was a picture message from someone. I clicked and waited for it to load. Vittoria took a deep breath and looked at me. Vicky: "Listen, Daph, I gotta tell you something.." I looked at her curious. Me: "Okay, what’s up?" She took another breath. Vittoria: "At the party last night, Austin-" RING. My phone rang. I put up one finger and looked at my phone. It was from an unknown number. I clicked on the picture, and I busted out tears when I saw it.. I couldn’t believe Austin would have done this, AGAIN. I looked up at Vittoria with a blur vision. She looked so upset, probably for me. She hated seeing me sad. I just collapsed in her chest. I was sobbing into her shirt. I couldn't stand it. I sniffled loudly and wiped some tears.

Me: "He...he cheated, again. Ugh, why would he do that again Vicky? I was so stupid to forgive him!" I said with so much anger. She kept comforting me. I just wanted to be with my best friend right now. He hurted me again, and I didn’t know if I could ever forgive him a second time…