fuck my life and the entire universe (storyfuckingtime)

okay, so the students with honors are required to clean. i was one of them and it sucked fucking balls. now, my bestfriend and i kinda procrastinated and my classmate got mad at us. i mean, yeah i'm guilty that i didn't clean but my bestfriend is fucking asthmatic. she can't fucking breathe if she inhales dust. i also have asthma. i had tuberculosis when i was a kid and it was not fun.

look, i'm not saying that i'm the good guy here, but i need to keep my fren healthy and alive. i need to provide fresh, band memes for her.

now, when i looked in our group chat, my classmates are saying that we didn't do anything, that we just watched. dude, i was already feeling bad when i didn't clean and now you're embarrassing me? us? fucking hell.

i have my period today, i am asthmatic, i am tired, what more? it's a miracle that i even showed up.

i fucking sweeped the floor, but before i can even sweep all of it, a fucking person took the broom and now i just stood there. all of them were occupied and all i can do is sit.

i said sorry to them because i don't want drama in my life. but now, i just want to drown and die. i'll just let my anxiety eat me up.