After Hours

It's been about two weeks since I first kissed Mr. Price. He's been giving me the eye as if he wants more, but considering I'm his student, I don't think that would be quite appropriate

Hanna ditched me during my free class to go hang with Drew. I swear my best friend is the biggest slut ever. She's had six boyfriends in the past two months, and two girlfriends before that in under a month. Before that, don't get me started.
I love her to death but she needs to relax on the sex.
They said they were going surfing and well hello, I'm still in a cast, so I can't surf worth shit.

I sigh as I sit at the table snapping an old friend in Europe. He graduated last year and was coming over to visit for about a month. He was going to land in three weeks at around eleven and I told him I would go pick him up

I'm super excited, I haven't seen him since we moved to Canada, ten years ago. But we still kept in close contact, considering we were best of friends back in the days.

I've been off the pain killers for a week now. So I am able to drink again. Drew, Hanna and I got wasted last night. And they took it too far, if you know what I mean? So I sent them out of my house. Cause I sure as hell don't want to be the one to do any clean up duties.

I open my binder and look at the paper. I couldn't concentrate for the life of me. It was really hard to focus on the words in front of me.

"Hey Jayce" I hear. I look up and see Mr. Price smiling down at me "You understand that?"

I shake my head

"Makes no sense" I groan as I hang my head

"I don't have a class right now. Do you want to come with me? I could help you?" He offers as he looks down at me

"Ugh yeah" I stutter "I'll meet you there?"

"Great! I'll see you in a couple minutes" he smiles at me before he walks away

I watch him as he turns the corner and groan

Alone with him in a class? Kinky little bastard ain't you?

"Just going to do homework" I mutter to myself as I walk down the hall with my book. "Just going to do homework"

I was able to get rid of my crutches a week ago, but still had my leg in a walking cast. I've also been back at soccer, since it was my right leg that's injured and I shoot left.

I haven't done any competitive running or anything, just taking shots on Grayson and practicing with Jason and Indie.

I see the door to Mr. Price's class is open and I knock before walking in

"Hey!" He smiles "have a seat!"

"Thanks" I say as I limp over towards him, sitting down in the chair he pulled over for me.

I open my book and he looks down at my writing.

"Is it just the thesis you can't get?" He asks as he sees I have a lot written down

I nod,

"I don't know how to do thesis" I admit as I look up at him. He eyes me for a second and nods.

"Alright here let me show you how to do this" he says.

It's now 4:24 and I've been at this since 3:14. An hour of him trying to explain it to me, I finally think I got it.

School ended more than an hour ago, but he's been taking the time to help me knowing that this is the one class I have to pass, in order to graduate.