Now

The air was rushing by me at incredible speeds, a sensation I've grown to know and love so much. I just hate how it makes my eyes water. I flipped over on my back to look up at the building, beautiful, large and the latest in technology. It almost felt strange, I own all 37 million square feet of it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something flash past me. "About time." Pointing my feet towards the ground my Taurus board slipped underneath my feet to attach to the specially designed boots I was wearing. Seeing the micro-latch indicator blink on informed me that the micro-latches on my board had successfully attached to my boots. 

I then angled the board towards the ground and engaged the primary thruster. Turning in an arc so that I'm flying parallel to the ground, I engage the afterburner and start to really pick up speed, shooting off towards a large silver building off in the distance. This building is called the time building, a place that   Today was my to tour of the time building. I'm going with some people randomly picked, including my friend. Flying over the buildings I decided to go faster so I moved my right foot back a little, pressing one of the buttons on my board. This started the tertiary-burn, my board speeds up "yah." I shouted this is what I lived for, speed. Bobbing and weaving about made the trip more enjoyable, but it also made it harder to keep my balance. 

I was almost there so I slowed down a bit and flew towards a platform on the side of the building. Some people were already there talking. "Don't do it, you'll only draw unnecessary attention towards yourself," Har said in my ear. "Who said it wasn't necessary." I flew over them and executed a perfect aerial off the side of my board, and onto the side of the building. I then proceeded to run down the wall and aerialed onto my hand, then I drop my feet, landing in a squat amongst the crowd. It was at this time my board activated the inertial brakes and descended to me. Wooh, that was some good free-running, I told myself silently. "Wow Cam, that was amazing!" A girl that I landed by said to me. People started to gather around me asking me questions on how I did the back-flip and other stuff. "Psh show off." A guy in grey said leaning on a wall and smirking. "Kyle lay off." A girl next to him said and his smirk disappeared. So his name is Kyle, I thought to my self. I mean I'm not a show-off, well maybe a little bit, I did like to be admired, but mainly it was for the fun adrenaline rushes I get from executing a couple perfect tricks.

"Hello, privileged students. I am cult. Today as you all know we will be touring the great time building." A tall thin guy in black announced to us. We all were startled he must've snuck up on the stage. "Follow me and stay together in one group." He said in disgust heading towards a menacing large metal door. Every one flocked towards the door in one large chaotic mass.

Cult swiped a card near the door and I opened with a menacing swoosh. The whole group made up about 20 people but still, it was a large swarm of people. They all walked in calmly but very noisy. As soon as we walked in there was no more talking just aww. It was a truly amazing sight the ceiling was made up of pure energy. It was hard to get the energy to form in the rippling way it was moving now. "This ceiling is made up of genom* energy it is very easily renewed and is very useful for charging those c-cars you use." After the short lesson, we moved on down the large hallway. There was nothing that was interesting the rest of the way down beside the ceiling.

At the end, there was a door with the stairs symbol on it. Cult walked up to the door and opened it. "Everyone in." And the group started down the metal stairs. The floor evened out in an area not dissimilar to a manufacturing plant. I looking down the middle and was awed by how high the ceiling was. "I wish I had a grind board I'd totally be grinding down these rails." I said, indicating the sloping array of pipes throughout the area. Everyone looked at me in. "Everyone stand still," Cult commanded once everyone was still the stairs started to rotate down. We started to descend.

*     Sounds like ken em