Times a funny thing

The bottom of the stairs opened up into a room. In the center of the room was a big plexiglass box encasing a large hovering ball of plasmoid energy. The entire box had a net off wiring around it, probably to protect the computers from the electromagnetic pulses that should be rolling off it.  Around the box were people typing on a large console as rounding the large glass cube.

     The energy was amazing like the ceiling back near the door. "This is the main energy storage area that we use to power our two planets. Don't touch the electric wiring, if you did, it would vaporize your organs." Cult warned. I was leaning on it and touching it. Its weird that it's not shocking me I thought to my self. It actually felt really good when I pulled away electricity was arcing off my body and there were many little sparks dancing through my hair all, and it felt strange but right. 

     To my disappointment, the electrical charge was dieing, and quickly, faster than electricity should leave a body. "Good thing no ones near me," I whispered to my self. And walked off towards the crowd. Not noticing one of the workers starring at me in awe. Back in the crowd, I was contemplating what had happened back in the storage room. I didn't notice most of the stuff for the next 3 rooms. I think there was a computer room where they did a lot of stuff, but I couldn't even remember much of that either.