the beginning [ disclaimer ]

| AS YOU FALL ASLEEP |

by moonages

CAST.

(The cast I have picked is my own personal choice. The perspective and imagery of the cast is completely subjective and is only here to evoke imagery to help you paint an idea of the characters yourself. You are all free to imagine anyone you desire in the characters place.

Please take into consideration that anyone is allowed to envision anyone they choose, and no prejudice or discrimination will be tolerated. All I ask is that you be open minded of others choices, including my own).

Harry Styles | Harry Alexander

Adelaide Kane | Rowena Carlisle [option 1]

[option 1]

Adelaide Kane | Rowena Carlisle [option 1]

Zoe Kravitz | Rowena Carlisle
[option 2]

Zoe Kravitz | Rowena Carlisle [option 2]

||

DISCLAIMERS.

I. This story is purely fictional. The characters in this story are also fictional and based on my own imagination. Only the names of the celebrities and various appearance traits will be used throughout the duration of these chapters. Do not affiliate the actions they take and the words they speak with the real life people.

II. This story may contain scenes of violence and aggression, murder, boundaries of legality, and detail in sexual themes, images or language that may be offensive to some. Weapons, drugs and other narcotics may be used in vital scenes of the story.

III. Other sexualities other than homosexuality may be used. Harry plays a pansexual man. Anyone who is uncomfortable with this may leave now.

IV. All characters in this story are of age unless stated otherwise.

V. Do not plagiarise my work. It is illegal, immoral and I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth.

VI. If you are going to leave comments please make sure they are kind, constructive or have good intentions behind them. Any other comments will be deleted or ignored. Please do not reply to comments who are clearly looking for reaction.

VII. Harry plays a character with no religious beliefs. He is an atheist. By choosing to do this, I am in no way trying to erase his heritage, culture, religion, or the pride he has in any of these things. This is just me creating my own character in my own vision. This is fanfiction, and so is not to be affiliated with Harry Styles  in any ways other than the ones I have stated for the record.

||

PROGRESSION.

Official start date | 21st April 2017.

Intro | April 4th
Chapter one | April 8th
Chapter two | April 21st
Chapter three | April 29th
Chapter four | May 3rd
Chapter five | May 13th
Chapter six | May 20th
Chapter seven |
Chapter eight |

||

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © by moralies 2017