VII | Sex-stained pilferage.

| CHAPTER SEVEN |

Rowena's thighs are wrapped around my waist. I'm walking blindly to my bedroom -- the door bangs against the wall in my haste. Her lips are all over me: my lips, my neck, my ears. I moan for her and she grinds against me.

I place her gently on my bed and climb over her. She's quick to slide my trousers down and I move to unbutton her blouse. She sits up and wanders her hands over my chest, my shoulders, my neck, as she allows me to undress her.

Her tongue is in my mouth, colliding with my own. She breaks away for breath and I take the opportunity to clamber down her and kiss every inch of her skin as I go. I caress her breasts and flick my tongue over her most sensitive points. My teeth graze her skin as I kiss lower, lower, until I'm pulling her skirt down and wandering the silk of her thighs like I'm parched and she's my hydration.

Fuck me, she's not wearing underwear.

I let my mouth venture to her hips, the inner softness of her thighs. She's already moaning with greed -- I harden further at the sound. She's moaning for me. With a glance up at her, and a devious glint of rebel in her eyes, I dare to press my mouth against her wetness.

Her taste is divine: salty, metallic and soft on my tongue.

I crave her like the flowers in winter desire the spring to bring them back to life. I'm in between her thighs, consuming her, licking every inch of her. As her legs wrap around my neck and squeeze me closer, I push my mouth harder and ensure no drop of arousal is victorious enough to escape the merciless waves of my tongue.

God, she is heaven, her thighs the parted gates that welcome me, like I belong here. I don't remember the last time my cock throbbed with anything but lust. I'm hard with adoration, with passion, and the desire to treat her like a Queen. I am on my knees for a woman, my pride has ascended me and shattered the apartment window on its way out.

I can't get enough of this woman. I never want to stop.

But her lips beckon mine and I stand to my feet to meet her siren's lure. I graze my fingers over her sex, accumulating the blissful mix of my saliva and her arousal and bring it down to the edge of my cock. I stroke and pull and tease and, as her hand reaches between my thighs to grab me, I moan louder than I have before.

My cheeks hollow over Rowena's. Her tongue invades mine and steals the remaining essence of her cum and grants it her own. My own arousal leaks from the head of my cock. Something bold overcomes me, some wave of confidence, which encourages me to bring my fingers to swipe the end of my cock and press them flat against my lips as I separate from Rowena.

It's bitter, warm, and nothing compared to her. I grumble in distaste. But as I stare down at Rowena and I see a look of lust as pure as crystals sparkling in her eyes, I feel the urge to do it again for her. Next time, if there is a next time. Oh fuck, I hope so. I'm a junkie getting his fix. I'm a lion whose abandoned bone scraps and had a taste of fine steak. I can't go back into the darkness once I've seen the blinding light.

Does she want me like I want her? Will she want me after I'm spent?

Her mouth is wide open, her breath hollow and exasperated. Deciding the taste of her is better than any wine, I venture down the trail of her breasts and draw further to her thighs to sip my intoxication. But the force of Rowena's hands against my shoulder prevent me from reaching her pussy. She pulls me up to her; I rest on her chest, her breasts pressed against me in the most luxurious way, and admire the lechery in her eyes like it's a masterpiece of vivid beauty.