Prolouge

Who would have thought i'd do such a thing? A horrible yet pleasureful feeling of finally being able to show who's on top. We may be the "To die for" couple. But we all have lies, even the ones whom we think are allies and friends, including family.

I killed his mistress in cold blood, at first i regretted it, but as i did feel regret i felt blissful pleasurable excitement as she lays there... gone. See she feel down a flight of stairs, due to me, ha. As long as i'm around i will be the only one who can claim Lady Collins of the household.

Now let me start at the beginning that led up to the events of the murder of my husbands whore of a mistress.

It was a wonderful and warm summers morning in Tennessee, i was just your typical girl that was more than fine with getting down and dirty. I was the image of pure innocence until one day i was at the flea market and a well dressed guy walked in looking for directions. No one wanted to help him, and with me being me and wanted to help i walked up to him and said "Hi sir, i heard you were lookin' to get back to that fancy uptown home you have? I know where you could go."

Who knew that was the start of something that was bound to back fire. I remember my mom and Carrie Underwood once said "Momma always told me i should play nice, well she didn't know you when she gave me that advice." Never again will i fall for a man with fancy cars and pearly white teeth.

So why don't you sit back and relax while i tell you all the story of how my best friend and i became the modernized version of Bonnie and Clyde ooh and our favorite of all time Thelma and Louise.