9. 🌮Let's Taco About Stuff🌮

Hey kiddos! Dad here! AND I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I KNOW!

IM A TEARABLE FATHER!
Anxiety took my phone away... TT-TT
Sam: And I had an anxiety attack and so did my mom.
Oh yeah! Are you better now?
Sam: Yeah, just bummed out that I couldn't go...

Okay! Let's get to what I wanted to taco about!
Comments. Now I haven't seen any bad stuff lately on Wattpad, but I have on YouTube and YouNow.
Sam: On YouNow, two of them was directing towards me. For one of them I made a "wth" face and I felt hurt. For the other one, they commented, "hey pretty girl". I said back to them, "Hello! I don't think I'm pretty though." Plus that comment made me feel really uncomfortable... P.S. I was streaming.
Exactly my point! This just goes out to all of Thomas's fans (and other people who just find this book): think about what would your grandmother think if you said it to her. Would it offend her? If it does, then it might offend the person who you are directing it towards. I'm not saying that you guys are rude or anything. I'm just saying: Think before you send.
And this goes with everything!
From text messages to YouTube videos. Don't post anything that you will regret later.
Sam: I think what Dad is trying to say is, "Don't post any inappropriate pictures of yourself or of another person."
Pretty much! I know I promised a pun today, but I- well. Sam just came back from babysitting her cousins and that takes a lot out of her...
Sam: I is ded.
NO! DONT DIE PLEASE!!!
Sam: I'm not dead... yet
Goo- wait. WHAT?
Sam: Nevermind...
Okay then?
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I need to rest up. I tried making soup for Prince_Sanders (or PrinceSanders )...
but that didn't really work...
I WILL MAKE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP NEXT TIME, I SWEAR!!!

Until tomorrow!
Keep it easy sons, daughters, and non-binary children!
See ya~! :3