3.4

After a long day of shopping Ashton and Luke carried several bags to their car along with a sleeping Jackson. As all the bags were packed away Felix pulled Luke aside to speak to him.

"Could I go spend so time with Troye, Nolan, and Xavier?" He whispered in a soft voice as a smile crept on to his face.

"Of course, just call me if you need me." Luke replied with a small smile.

Felix hugged his dads before running over to Nolan's black Jeep Wrangler and climbing into the passenger side. He buckled up as Troye climbed in behind him along with Xavier.

"So where are we going?" Troye asked in a soft voice as she looked around the empty parking lot.

"Anywhere you want, we could go party or go watch movie at our place," Xavier spoke as his eyes wandered to everyone, especially the beautiful girl beside him.

"I can't drink when I'm on chemo," Troye said with a frown, "but I could really use one at this point."

"What type of cancer do you have anyway?" Nolan asked as he pulled out of the parking lot and onto the highway.

"I have breast cancer, but it spread to my lymph nodes. It's in my bones too, but it's okay." Troye sighed as Xavier placed his hand on her knee as a sign of support. Troye looked down at his hand and slowly placed her hand on his. 

"I have to stop for gas," Nolan said into the rear view mirror as he pulled into a gas station and got out of the car along with Felix.

"I think you're beautiful," Xavier said as he entangled his fingers with Troye. She looked down at their hand then back to Xavier's face observing every strand of hair and freckle before saying her venomous words.

"I think this is a bad idea."

_________________________

hi