I'll always choose you

He blinks his eyes fully aware of the bright lights. What happened? Where is he? He can feel the ropes tied to his wrists and ankles he pulls against them with all his might but they won't budge.

"Don't bother" a familiar voice says

He looks around at his surroundings for the first time since he came to. He sees her and his heart sinks. A thin blonde haired woman bound with the same ropes. It's then that the pieces become more clear and he remembers the events that lead him here.
...............................................................................................................................................
Flashback
Blake was more than ready to be home he had been on a business trip to work out some details for the country bar he was opening up in Nashville. It was going on a week since he had been able to wrap his fiancé up in his arms, and that was pure torture to say the least. Since he had met Gwen it had been an instant connection. She had just broken up with her long term boyfriend, finally sick of him putting her down only to kick her some more once she fell.

The first time he saw her she was sitting in the grass at Griffith park in LA. He was there visiting his best friend and his wife. He was used to being on his own so when he felt a little overwhelmed and in need of some personal space, he would go to the park, the closest thing he could get to the woods here in LA. She was laying on a blanket reading a book and soaking in the sun. He really wasn't the type to just walk up to girls and talk to them. He was to shy and he didn't think he was all that good looking either, but there was something about her that drew him in. He had to talk to her.

"Hi I couldn't help but notice you sitting here alone. I was wondering if I could sit next to you?..........I'm sorry I shouldn't have bothered you." Blake felt embarrassed that she had completely ignored him and he started to walk away.

Next thing he knew there was a hand on his arm stopping him. He turned to see the hand belonged to the gorgeous blonde

"Don't go. I'm sorry I was engrossed in my book. I wanted to finish the sentence I was reading." She let's go of my arm and I miss her touch already. "I'm really not normally that rude. I would like it if you would sit next to me." She says her cheeks blush as she looks at the ground.

They walk back over to her blanket and fall into the most natural conversation he has ever had with a complete stranger. It feels like he has known her forever. Since then they have became inseparable.

Blake had taken an early flight back to LA, wanting to get home as soon as possible and had told Gwen he would get an uber so she didn't have to get up so early. When the uber dropped him off at their house, he practically ran into the house expecting her to be right there and just as excited to see him as he was to see her.

"Gwen" Blake yelled but no response came so he started searching the house kinda of angry and hurt she wasn't there to jump into his arms. Did she not miss him? Had she finally woke up and realized that she was so well out of Blake's league and could do way better? His insecurities reeked havoc on his mind while he searched in vain.

When he finally realizes she isn't even home her calls her cell phone. When he hears a ringing coming from the bathroom he goes in to see where it's coming from. There he finds Gwen's phone on the floor and her vanity completely wrecked. Blake realized something had happened to her. She wouldn't have left her phone and vanity looks like a struggle had taken place. He feels the vomit rise in his throats knowing something happened to her. He instantly grabs his phone and dials 911. Once he is connected to a dispatcher and tell her what he found, and she sends a police officer to their house.