10.0

Niall's Pov

We had a total of four false alarms by time I hit my due date. Everytime would start the same. I would wake up at like 2 in the morning and feel really strong Braxton hicks. Then I would get up and use the bathroom only to loose a mucus plug. Then I would go back to bed to sleep it off only to not be able to sleep. To say I was annoyed was an understatement.

Tonight started the exact same only by time I walked out of the bathroom my water broke. Luckily our bedroom floor is wood so I was able to clean it up before having to wake up Harry. He has had less sleep than me because he's constantly waking up and checking on me but instead of sleeping during the day he has to watch the boys.
"Haz." I mumbled shoving his shoulder lightly. He shot up immediately and looked at me with concern.

"It's time." I said slowly starting to explain how my water had broke. Harry nodded and stood up. Louis had gone into labor yesterday night and had his twins at around midnight. I was hoping that my labor would be that quick. Harry pulled out his phone but I shook my head reminding him that my dad had the boys today. Harry nodded and grabbed my bag and lead me to the living room.

"I kind of want to shower." I said while Harry made himself a coffee.
"Go ahead. Did you want me to come in?" Harry asked. I bit my lip and nodded my head.
"Yeah incase I have more contractions." I said. Harry paused his coffee and walked up to our bathroom and started the shower for me while I stripped.
"Can I take a picture?" Harry asked placing his hand on my stomach. I nodded and slid on my boxers so he wouldn't have to crop it.

Harry took a couple pictures and then put his camera away in the hospital bag. I got in the shower after taking off my boxers and I just stood there. Harry got in standing in front of me and washed both of us and our hair while I stood there having a contraction.
"That lasted a while." Harry commented rubbing soap over my body. I nodded and yawned.
"I'm sleepy." I said yawning again. Harry let out a laugh and rinsed off his body and my body.

"You sound like Brayden." Harry commented rinsing the soap out of my hair and his hair.
"Yeah well he's my son." I smiled kissing Harry softly once he had turned off the shower.
"Really? I thought he was Liam's." Harry teased. I rolled my eyes and grabbed two towels and dried off myself while Harry dried himself.
"Would now be a bad time to ask for a blow job?" Harry asked after I had put my clothes on and had brushed my teeth.

"No, but I already brushed my teeth so no go on the blow job." I said brushing my hair. Harry laughed and fixed his hair and brushed his teeth. Once we were both ready we left the house with our bag and Harry's coffee.
"Are you excited?" Harry asked driving towards the hospital.
"Yeah. Ready for them to be out." I said grabbing Harry's hand and squeezing it when I felt a contraction.

.................

"Are you ready to push?" Harry asked rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.
"Yeah. Just want these two fuckers out." I groaned. Harry nodded and gripped my hand a little tighter when the doctor said to push.
"One two three...."
"And baby A is out. It's a boy!" The nurse said laying him on my chest and wiping him off. He started to scream and I looked over at Harry who was grinning from ear to ear.
"Noah..." I trailed off kissing Harry in the lips softly.

"Ok I'm going to take him so you can push baby b out now." The nurse said. I nodded and focused on pushing.
"Ok one more big push and baby b is out."
"One two three....."
"And it's a girl!" The doctor said allowing Harry to cut both of the cords while I pushed out the placenta. I looked at our little girl and grinned when she started screaming. I heard the snap of a camera and grinned up at Harry who was crying. They placed both babies on my chest after they had cleaned them off and I smiled down at my identical babies.

"Carter Rose Styles and Noah Benjamin Styles you are so worth three days in active labor." I mumbled kissing each of their little heads.
"I'm sorry they took three days." Harry mumbled sitting in the bed next to me. I let out a long yawn and rested my head against his shoulder.
"Mhm it's fine. You can get in the bed H, I'm cold." I said rubbing the tiny babies backs.

Harry smiled at that and slid into the bed. He placed a sheet over me and he slowly wrapped his legs with mine.
"You know I feel like every time we're here I have something different. I didn't even get an epidural." I yawned. Harry nodded and kissed the side of my forehead softly.
"Yeah. I'm so proud of you babe." Harry said rubbing my thigh.
"Maybe if you're lucky I'll let you have that other baby." I said earning nothing more than a grin from Harry.

"Yeah and knowing my luck it'll be twins." Harry laughed. I nodded and closed my eyes when a nurse walked in.
"Can I take them to do testing?" She asked softly. Harry nodded and she took both of the babies and put diapers and a onesie on each before wrapping them in a blanket.
"It shouldn't take too long." She smiled. I nodded and cuddled up into Harry.
"I didn't tear." I said smiling.
"Yup I guess all that sex we have pays off."