Prologue

Yume's POV

Koharu-chan just came back from italy After The S4 Selections and is just here for 4 months but ohh well its just ok!! But I wonder what will the senpai's be doing after they graduate?? Even that Tomato Subaru??

Wait! Did I just question my self that, no-no-no, he's just an annoying senpai that will graduate but I will sure miss having them around......

Oh! I nearly forgot to intruduce my self too.. hehehe.... I'm Yume Nijino, I ranked 2 place in the S4 selections and will be the Song class next S4 representative along with Mahiru-chan, Ako-chan and Yuzu-senpai hehehe... Laura-chan has lost to me but after the 3rd years graduated she will be a new admin in the Song class too!!

By just months now the 3rd years will graduate that includes Hime-senpai, Yozora-senpai and Tsubasa-senpai from S4... For M4 that includes Subaru-kun, Kanata-kun and Nozomu-kun.. I feel sorry for Asahi-kun because he will be left out cause he is just a 2nd year like Yuzu-senpai....

But for now what could i do for them so it will be memorable.... OH! I will just Text the 4 of them!

Yume Started a Group Chat!

Yume Added Koharu, Laura, Ako, and Mahiru!!

Yume: Hey Guys!

Laura: What's up Yume?

Koharu: Hello^-^

Mahiru: Hi♡

Ako: What seems to be the problem?

Yume: Well I was just thinking and I need your help if your up for it?

Koharu: Sure Yume-chan!

Mahiru: But what is it??

Yume: I was thinking if we could do something for the 3rd years that we know cause you know.... thay will graduate soon!

Laura: I'm up for it!!

Mahiru: Me too!

Ako: Don't leave me out of it, Nya!

Koharu: So who will you invite??

Yume: I was thinking we could have a sleepover with the 5 of us, The S4, M4 and so is Lily-senpai!

Koharu: Great idea!! Let's spread the word!

Mahiru: Yeah its good but won't they be Busy?

Laura: Yeah your right too!

Yume: oh yeah!

Ako: Wait guys!

Laura: what is it??

Ako: we could invite them this Saturday (today is Tuesday)

Koharu: oh yeah, we almost forgot that every idol In our school has the day off for 2 days!!

Yume: So it's stettled then!! Lets do it!

Mahiru: One more thing, where is it going to be held at??

Yume: Ahhh... ehh... can you wait for a bit hehehe

Lauru: ohh yume-chan you didn't even decided it *sighs*

Yume: Sorry I was so excited got lost track of it hehehe

Yume decided to held it at S4 Dorm and is going to ask Hime-sanpai while now Hime-senpai and the other members is at their tea time!

Calling Hime-senpai

Hime: Moshi-moshi?

Yume: Hime-senpai this is me yume, sorry for disturbing you!

Hime: its ok yume-chan, what do you need?

Yume: well hime-senpai can we have a sleepover with you and the rest of S4, M4 and lily-senpai this saturday??

Hime: Sure that would be fantastic!! But where is it??

Yume: Well... hehehe... I was thinking... Maybe.... at your dorm.... Sosorrythisissuddenandall...

Hime: Calm down yume-chan and that would be ok, wait for a minute ok

(This time hime was explaining to the others what will be the plan is and they agreed and yuzu is so pump up that Lilienne (lily) will be there as well)

Yume: thank you hime-senpai

Hime: ok everyone Agrees with the plan..

Yume: really thank you so much hime-senpai!! Bye!

Hime: bye yume-chan!

Call ended

Yes now that will just leave M4 and lily-senpai

Now back to the Groupchat!

Yume: I already called hime-senpai and so where having it at The S4 dorms

Ako: NYAAAA!! You really do have Confidence yume!

Yume: that was nothing but when I said that I was Shaking!

Laura: I already called lily-senpai and she said yes!!

Koharu: yehey I will got to see yozora-senpai again

Mahiru: Koharu lets bring some Make-up too

Koharu: Sure!!

Yume: All thats left now is M4

Yume Added Subaru, Asahi, Kanata, and Nozomu!!

Subaru: Yo!

Asahi: hey guys!!

Nozomu: what's up??

Mahiru: you said the same thing as Laura-chan

Laura: He-Hey Mahiru-chan stop it!!

Kanata: what seems to be the problem??

Mahiru: Wow even you Kanata?? You even said the same thing as Ako-chan!!
(So mahiru is the shipper)

Ako: MAHIRU STOP IT NYAAA!!

Subaru: Stop it now guys!! So why are we here??

Yume: I was inviting the 4 of you in a sleepover at S4 Dorm this Saturday!

Asahi: Yehey I got to see koharu-chan again!!

Koharu: A-asahi-senpaiii!! I'm right here you know (>\\\<)

Asahi: Ohhhh Hi Koharu-chan sorry about that hehehe

Koharu: its ok!!

Yume: so how about it guys?!

Subaru: Sure Tomato!!

Yume: I GOT A NAME YOU KNOW

Subaru: hehehe sorry Yu-me-Chan

Yume: just spell it whole geezzz.. so bye guys!!

Everyone: Bye!

Yehey so thats all of that so this will be Funn!!.... Can't wait ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Author-san

This will be my 2nd Book and my 1st Fanfic!! This will be about A sleepover, the truth and dare can wait hehehe sorry! So hope you Will like this!!

You know you can Request or Suggest some Truth or Dares and when you make that request you should put the name too!! You can Comment it or Pm it so I can talk to you personally!

Bye now,
Aikatsu♡♡