Chapter 9: The Truth and This Things

Previously.......................................................

Subaru: Nozomu, Truth or dare?

Nozomu: Lets just say truth

Subaru: Well thats no fun ohh well...

Off to the Story...............................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subaru's POV

Well this is no fun, Nozomu should have picked Dare............ Lets see What I will Question him.... *Thinking* It should be Something embarrassing I guess or It should be Personal but then again It should be something that will make him Think about it... UGH...... What should I?? We all knew already his Love Life and Who he loves... Who He loves..... Thats it! Well I guess thats The thing that I should be asking him so A certain Someone here will know the Truth..... The Only Ones that knew he loved her is Us in our Group.... This should make him lighten up too hehehe.....

Yume: -baru, hey Subaru.... Earth to Subaru are you there? Or you have Slept while thinking...

Subaru: Sorry about that... Just thinking cause it would have been easier if a certain someone Here picked dare

Nozomu: Geezz I guess I'm sorry but what is it then?

Subaru: Ok I'm gonna tell you but first You have to do something to get this over yet *Death Glare*

Nozomu: *gulps* I guess it cant be help then... I'm going to the Bathroom now ok... *Fake smile*
Nozomu's mind: I know where this is going All right....

Subaru: Laura

Laura: On it... *Grabs the Back Collar of His shirt* Ohhh no Mister... Your not going anywhere...

Nozomu: *stops and said* Hai Hai... Gomen but Laura-chan why did you help him? (T-T)

Laura: Lets just say You have been Whinning allot Earlier in we should play Now... Right?

Nozomu: *sighs* Ok now I give up... You win.... So what is it Subaru?

Subaru: First of all when someone pick truth... They have to do Little Things first just Like Laura-chan earlier so it would be fair....

Nozomu: *Sweating* And Then what do you want to Make me do?

Subaru: Well.... *Whispers* You should Kiss her...... I know you want too....

Laura: Nozomu-kun are you alright? Your going Pale now

Nozomu: Yeah I'm fine... I've got to do something and don't Freak out or Something Alright *Sweating and going pale* Cause it envolves you

Laura: A-Alright Its just Part of the Truth and we are just playing... Right?

Nozomu's mind: I'm going to killed by this and Subaru, I'm Going to Show that Picture to you of Wearing a skirt....

Nozomu: Yeah Don't worry.... Just Close your Eyes....

Laura's mind: I know where this is going (>\\<)
Laura: Y-yeah

Nozomu: *Kisses...... Kisses Her cheek* T-There all Done

Laura's mind: I thought I was Going to be kissed In my Lips.. *sighs* I was expecting that.... Well so much For my Fantasies Now too Hehehe

Subaru: *Fake coughs* Ehem..... I Said in the mouth now didn't I?

Nozomu: Nani?

Subaru: I SAID IN THE MOUTH DIDN'T  I?

Nozomu: YOU DIDN'T SAID THAT

Yume: Stop it guys... Just kiss her Already Nozomu-kun

Nozomu: I already did that