Chapter 6 : Mahiru's Dare

(A/N: before you start the chapter, I'm gonna say something, Please don't Play the music up there until I say so ok, thats all)

Previously..........

Mahiru: *Still with the aura* Yume!

Yume: H-Hai!

Mahiru: Truth or Dare....

Yume: .......

Off to the story...........

Yume's POV

Mahiru why did you pick me, you were the last person that I wanted to dare me....

Subaru: Don't worry I'm here with you *smiles*

Actually he isn't that bad after all.... just kidding I already knew that hehehe

Yume: *nodded*

Mahiru: Yume-chan Your Answer

Yume: *thinking* Dare

Huh?! Why did I even said that.... I was just thinking If I wanted truth or dare and I must have spoken out my thoughts (T-T) I'm gonna die now!!

Mahiru: Good choice yume! *Evil Aura* Good choice and now I dare you to dance waltz with Subaru aaannnnddd where something nice then *goes to both of them and whispers* at the end of the song subaru will propose to yume then yume you will say yes k!

Yume: O-ok and I don't have a choice either right?

Mahiru: Yup

Subaru: Fine I'll do it (secretly inside he's happy but Playing cool ouside)

Mahiru: Everyone help me to pick an outfit for the both of them^-^

Hime: Then everyone must have brought aikatsu cards too right?

Everyone: Yeah

I brought mine for no reason just wanted too and everyone did too....

Mahiru: So lets get ready for the Dance!!
Everyone should dress up too!!

Time skip brought to you by Yume

So now everyone has change with outfits!! Its ready, On second thought this would be my 1st dance with a boy hehehe

Mahiru: Everyone partner up and our song would be Thousand Years♡♡

Everyone has been partner up and the parings woud be:

me and subaru
Ako & Kanata
Laura & Nozomu
Koharu & Asahi
Mahiru & Yozora-senpai
Lily-senpai & Yuzu-senpai
Tsubasa-senpai & Hime-senpai

We didn't have enough boys to do it so we got this but its fine.... we are at the ballroom too and wow its so huge the S4 dorm really do have everything!!

Mahiru: Tsubasa-senpai if you please

Tsubasa: *nodded* (play the music up there)

When the music played we keep dancing and dancing, everyone seems enjoying this.....

Yume: Hey Subaru.... It looks nice on you *giggles*

Subaru: Wha- Nevermind *looks away & blush* You look Cute too...

Yume: Do you have someone you like?

Wh-why did I say that and why does my heart feels sad

Subaru: I-i-i..... Ummm..... Yeah, what about you?

Yume: Yup ^-^

Subaru: So who is it?

Yume: If I tell you, I'm sure your gonna get lonely *giggles*

Subaru: Whats that suppose to mean

Yume: Nevermind, lets enjoy this dance for awhile

Subaru: Yeah

Subaru's POV

Yume really is cute since the moment we met.... Wait I'm being Cheesy again hahaha.... ha..... I hope this would Last forever and yume I really want to tell you that your the girl I've been waiting for... here I go again being cheesy..

(After the dance they all just talk for awhile)

Here I go...... Please help me Mavis...

Subaru: *clears throat* Ehem..... Everyone can I have your attention..... This is part of Dare but Yume...

Yume: H-Hai!

Subaru: *neals down the Other leg then brings out a Box* Y-Yume, Will you be my Girlfriend until We get Married.... *Opens the Box*

Yume: Of course, I would be glad to ^-^

Subaru: *Picks up the ring and Puts it on yume's finger* Your the most Cutest girl in world don't ever forget that *Whispers* And I mean it *kisses her chick then smirks*

Yume: Su-subaru! *blushes then whispers* Thanks and you know, Your the one that I've been looking for *kisses her chick*

Subaru: *blushes* You little- nevermind you look cute so I'll past it for now *smirks*

Mahiru: Yes yes yes yes ahshsheebbmsaooajdgegwbsjsiwoowo hshsiaoaishhwhwhhshsj

Tsubasa: Mahiru: I think you have enough, yeah?

Mahiru: Sorry for that hehehe I'm just fine

Tsubasa: If you say so....

Nozomu: Lets get back to playing!

Laura: You really do enjoy this do you   ^-^

Nozomu: Yeah!

Ako: Its been a while since I got to play this game....

Kanata: Oh really, i'm glad your happy my kitten..... *smirks*

Ako: hey didn't I said that don't call me that nya~

Kanata: couldn't help it

Koharu: Everyone seems so happy

Asahi: *grabs her waist then leaned his head ovee to her shoulder* Yeah and I'm glad that your here too....

Koharu: Yeah me too!

Tsubasa: I hope that someday someone will find me *a little depressed*

Hime: Yeah me too but for now lets do our best, I wouldn't let my guard down if I were you *smirks* (didn't expect hime to smirk)

Tsubasa: Yeah your on!!

Yuzu: Lilienne, I'm happy that I'm with everyone but I'm sad too that hime and the others will graduate.....

Lily: Its surprissing to see you with that face but don't worry I'll be here with you till the end

Yuzu: Yeah your right Lilienne ^-^ *Smiles*

Yume: Hey Subaru, After you graduate Visit me once in a while, call me if you ever miss me or just text me if your bored ok?

Subaru: Of couse Yume, you do the same for me all right! Promise?

Yume: Promise, So Guys lets back with playing.... (still with their outfit)

Everyone: Yeah!

Yume: so now.... ummm..... Ako-chan, Truth or Dare?

Ako: Ummm....... Dare!

Yume: Ok so now......

To be continue............................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Author-san,

Hey Guys I'm back with your awaiting Update....... Sorry for not Updating Faster but still hope you guys enjoyed this!! I'm gonna Post their dresses sometime in this book if you will like what they wear!!

This Chapter is for the Yume×Subaru Shippers like me and *fangirling* Even though I did this, I'm fangirling so much!!

Next Chapter is For Ako-chan, I wonder how will yume Ask Ako-chan with this, Oh well....

Bye Bye! Everyone^-^
Aikatsu♡♡♡♡