Chapter 2: Home

Marinette POV

As me and Bridgette entered I saw my parents for the first time in 2 years! There was a cake covered in pink that said welcome home.

But I was new Marinette. Sure I liked pink but neon was my favourite colour now. I smiled. Old marinette would have jumped up and down and screamed, but not anymore I calmly approached them and gave them a hug.

Me and Bridgette were only stoping by. Aunt Tikki and Uncle Plagg had rented us out a hotel. To stay at, since the house wasn't big enough for both of us with mum and dad.

I waved bye, as me and Bridgette departed once more. Heading for our hotel. Tomorrow I would see them all. And I will face them. And they will be sorry. Because i will never forgive them.

《 Next Day at School 》

Marinette woke up. She was gonna be late again. Whatever. She got up and dressed herself in a green crop top, with a paw print on it, the top showed some of her stomach, but she didn't mind then she slipped on black pants some white sports shoes and her new look complete. She saw Bridgette already awake waiting for her. " you ready lil cuz? " she asked.
" Let's go " I replayed a smirk slowly beguing to form on my lips. 

Third person POV

Ms. Bustier looked at her class and sighed. They were in for a surprise. "An Old student has come to school " she could see the confused looks on there faces. Kims hand went up " why did they leave?" He asked Ms.Bustier sighed " you tell me " as she said this

Marinette POV
Marinette marched in all mouths were wide open she threw hands out "Anyone Miss me!" She smirk said more then enought for people. Ms. Bustier looked at Marinette and said "now I know your an old student but clearly you've changed so tell us about the new you " marinette nodded. " i dont like pink that much, found out I'm more of a neon girl, i adore cats especially black ones-" Alya interrupted " i thought you were allergic? " she said. Marinette send a glare her way " let me guess the rumours told you so Alya? " Alya grimaced.

Nino saw this and said " come on marinette you can't still be mad? " everyone nodded there heads. To there surprise she laughed. Then she stopped and said " you know what Nino I was mad for a while a really long while" she sighed and the continued " but the thing its a waste of a emotions on you guys, I trusted you all you were my best friends you knew every secret I had everything and you used them against me you threatened me used me, or do I have to remind you how you threw red paint at me how you all laughed and called me an idioit, do I have to go on Nino? " she asked. The whole class hung there heads in shame.  " so yes I am nolonger mad, but I am hurt and I will never I repeat ever forgive you. You should have stood by me but ya know what you did you...you destroyed you friendship with me you have to deal with the consequences " Alya tried again " Mari please 1 chance ya know us!" She said marinette snapped she had had enough " Do I know you All? Do I really!" I shouted stalking off to my seat. Everyone froze No one had ever seen Marinette like this.

After class

Nathaniel, tapped my shoulder. He was by my side. I trusted him. She then looked at me and said " Marinette w-would y-yo-u go outonadatewithme?" He asked.  " Sorry what was that Nath couldn't here ya?" He drew a breath in " would you go on a date with me? " He asked I smiled " I would love to "  Unknown to them a little blonde was watching there whole exchange, glaring.

ADRIEN POV
Adrien was jealous as jealous as they come. He knew he should have never kissed Chloe right infront of marinette but he was jealous when he saw that picture of marinette and Nathaniel kissing. He should have know it was just Photoshop, he should have trusted marinette when she told them everything was fake.

MARINETTE POV
Me and Nathaniel had gone to get ice cream when I saw Bridgette talking to another. She was the one I sat next to in class! I looked at Nathaniel and asked " who is she?" I was curious I didn't see her around when I was here. " She came here about the time you left. After adrien became a playboy he tried to kiss her but she slapped him infront of the school and said he was an asshole shitass playboy" Nathaniel chuckled at the memory of that girl. Marinette darged Nathaniel over there she wanted to meet her.

ALYA POV
I saw marinette with Nathaniel, they were eating ice cream. I saw her drag him over to the girl Lillian and- is that Bridgette?? Omg havent seen that girl in a while i walked over i knew marinette was there but i hoped Bridgette would forgive me. I put ny hand out to her to perform our handshake she just stared at it and then said" what am I supposed to do? Do our handshake? Pretend you didnt bullg mari, pretend you didnt spread rumors about her? Pretend me and you are still friends after how you used her? " my head went down in shame we were attracting a crowd. Just as I was leaving she said " should I just pretend you didnt push her or make fun of her or tell the whole school about her crush? Should I PRETEND YOU DIDNT MAKE HER PHYSICAIL HURT HERSELF? CAUSE SHE THOUGHT SHE WASNT ENOUGH? " I had never seen this side of Bridgette. " Go. To. Hell. Bitch" she walked out with everyone following her. She was right. I had really hurt Marinette.

_________________________

Sorry about the long wait here is the 2nd chapter hope you guys enjoy!
-MEW OUT!