How He Asks You Out

Griff:You were walking back to your cabin after lunch.You walked in to see a note on your bed.Curious to see what it said, you picked it up and opened it.

"Dear Y/N,

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I just wanted to asked you if you would like to go on a date with me at The Spot?

Yes or No?

"I'll give you some time to think about it, but don't keep me waiting to long.

Love, Griff"

I quickly grabbed a pen and circled "yes."I walked over to Grizzly cabin and put the note on his bed and walked out.

"Huh, didn't think that Griff would be the kind of guy to share his feelings with me.I guess I still have a lot to learn about him."you said to yourself.

Lincoln:One day, when you were at school, you went to your locker and found a box of chocolates with a note on it.It was addressed from Lincoln to you.You opened it up.

"Dear Y/N,

            I know that we've been best friends for a while and, well, I was just wondering if... you wanna...I don't know, maybe if you...would like to go on a date with me?

I grabbed a pencil from my book bag and wrote down my reply.

"I would like that.You can even decide where we go."I wrote down.

I smiled as I headed to my 3rd period.

How was that?Yay?Nay?Sorry if they seem similar