Something Emmbarasing You Did In Front Of Him

Griff:You were in your cabin, all alone, just reading a book and listening to some music.Because no one else was around, you had decided to sing it loud, cause why not?You got off the bed and started to dance around and sing out loud.The singing was off-key and your dancing was awful, but you didn't care.Then, you heard the door open.You then turned around to see Griff standing right there, leaning against the railing.You put your face palmed and put your head in your hands."Oh my gosh, I'm so embarrassed."you muffled into your hands.You felt two arms wrap around you."It's ok, I enjoyed your little concert."he reassured you and you kissed him on the cheek.

Lincoln:You were at home, by yourself because the rest of your family was at the zoo.Of course, when your home alone, you like to binge watch Netflix all day and you were doing just that.When one episode of the TV series you were watching ended, you decided to put on a comedy.Your favorite comedy show was F/CS/N.About 10 minutes later, a funny part came on the TV screen and you laughed so hard and loudly, it sounded like a gorilla roaring.You got the sudden feeling that someone was watching you and you looked up to see your boyfriend, Lincoln, standing right there, looking amused.You looked at the floor in embarrassment."Um, how much of that did you hear?"you asked him."All of it,"he replied cockily."Ugh,"you groaned and put your face into a pillow."Aw, don't be upset, my lil' panda bear.I like your gorilla laugh."he said and you couldn't help but giggle.He sat down next to you and you both watched Netflix all day and just cuddled.

Hope ya like!F/CS/N means "Favorite Comedy Show Name".Just sayin'.